• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers 1

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm thinking about picking this copy up. Can you give me a good ole' guesstimate of what it would grade at? I've been trying to pick up a solid 4.0 to 5.5 to have signed. Didn't know if this book would be worth pressing either.

Avengers1028.jpg[/img]

Avengers1029.jpg[/img]

Avengers1030.jpg[/img]

Avengers1031.jpg[/img]

Avengers1032.jpg[/img]

Avengers1033.jpg[/img]

Avengers1034.jpg[/img]

Avengers1035.jpg[/img]

Avengers1037-1.jpg[/img]

3.5/4.0 as is camp but a press could get it to 4.0/4.5

Pressing is made for removing slight humidity waves. :D

Here is another pic of the centerfold. I really can't turn away from this book for some reason. I really think for the asking price and nice press it could get a 4.0 or higher.

Avengers1036.jpg

I'm in the 3.5 camp,great book.

+1

Providing there is no moisture damage on the back. The chips out of the right edge F.C. plus the two large diagonal creases on the top B.C. keep it from 4.0 in my opinion. Accumulation of too may defects to go higher.

I'm in the 3.5 camp,great book.

+1

Providing there is no moisture damage on the back. The chips out of the right edge F.C. plus the two large diagonal creases on the top B.C. keep it from 4.0 in my opinion. Accumulation of too may defects to go higher.

+2