• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Con Report

210 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I am not the only one working hard, and it has been a great time meeting all of you.

One more day!

Mysterio your books are all done and turned in, though, Lopresti apparently did not work on two of the books so those two are only Emberlin.

Lopresti pencilled backup stories so he did work on the books (I always check before I sub books). Did he refuse to sign? It is probably too late for you to try again, huh? Not a huge deal either way...

Nah not too late let me try today.

Thanks guys! I am not the only one working hard, and it has been a great time meeting all of you.

One more day!

Mysterio your books are all done and turned in, though, Lopresti apparently did not work on two of the books so those two are only Emberlin.

Lopresti pencilled backup stories so he did work on the books (I always check before I sub books). Did he refuse to sign? It is probably too late for you to try again, huh? Not a huge deal either way...

Nah not too late let me try today.

Thanks!

Some of these no name artist in the ally have mad skills! Its hard to not get 10 more sketches just because...

Some of those artists that are no name may one day big big names and to meet them before is definitely cool.

Awesome show. Totally amazing job done by the folks at cgc. Thank you all for the help. I will post all the photos etc Monday. Ill be heading back early. Great news almost everything got done, few of the hard ones didn't.

Awesome show. Totally amazing job done by the folks at cgc. Thank you all for the help. I will post all the photos etc Monday. Ill be heading back early. Great news almost everything got done, few of the hard ones didn't.

Thanks for taking care of us! :applause: