• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

Thanks guys :grin:

What sets are you all working on?

Still working on finishing this GI Joe (Marvel 1982) set... still 3 more 9.8's :sorry:

This hobby wears me out sometimes. I'd trade my Walking Dead #1 9.8 for those 3 crappy copper 2nd prints in 9.8 in a minute just to finish this set off!

I so understand.... and feel your pain.

Still working on finishing this GI Joe (Marvel 1982) set... still 3 more 9.8's :sorry:

This hobby wears me out sometimes. I'd trade my Walking Dead #1 9.8 for those 3 crappy copper 2nd prints in 9.8 in a minute just to finish this set off!

hm

:takeit:

hm

lol

Which 3 boardies should win the Message Board Awards? hm

I've been told I post nothing but nonsense so I'm out. I'm hoping to get some advice from Jerel when putting the finishing touches on my Y The LAst Man run. :)

hm

lol

decepticon

skypinkblu

Gator

hm

lol

decepticon

skypinkblu

Gator

I pick:

Gator

Skypinkblu

ComicDonna

hm

lol

decepticon

skypinkblu

Gator

I pick:

Gator

Skypinkblu

ComicDonna

You are too kind, Sarah. You belong on that list before me. :foryou:

hm

lol

decepticon

skypinkblu

Gator

I pick:

Gator

Skypinkblu

ComicDonna

:blush:

hm

lol

decepticon

skypinkblu

Gator

I pick:

Gator

Skypinkblu

ComicDonna

And there's why you belong on the list, ComicDonna. :applause:

I know it's early,but the CGC Registry Set Awards is only a few months away :banana:

I currently leading in Astonishing X-Men (1999) set :whee:

I hope to win that set this year :wishluck:

Good luck with winning (thumbs u

Question - is there a reason why the Marvel Authentix Sketch Cover limited to 3,500 is not listed?