• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 18

14 posts in this topic

If it were mine.....5.0. The chip is the main thing holding it back. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. I'm secretly wanting the book ....but can't afford it. Your 15 was a pure steal. I imagine they'll all be gone soon.

I am thinking 5.0 too. I just posted an X-Men 7 last week that had just about the same amount of chips missing from the side but not as many creases and everyone was thinking 5.5. Nice looking book.

I am totally biased since I want to buy it but I think you should show the back cover too. The main reason I am stuck at 4.5 is that I received back a Tales to Astonish 1 that I thought for sure was at least a 5.0. It had similar chipping and came back 4.5 OW/W.

I am totally biased since I want to buy it but I think you should show the back cover too. The main reason I am stuck at 4.5 is that I received back a Tales to Astonish 1 that I thought for sure was at least a 5.0. It had similar chipping and came back 4.5 OW/W.

Do you think you could scan that one in some time? I would love to see it to compare to some of my own books.

Do you think you could scan that one in some time? I would love to see it to compare to some of my own books.

Check your PM I don't want to hijack this thread.

Also, VW I looked at my TTA again and my spine is not a tight as this one, so I was wrong. It probably could be a 5.0 based on that comparison.