• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC PACKAGE RECEIVING

17 posts in this topic

I sent my books to CGC on March 30th by Priority/Registered Mail...

they said Expected Delivery by April 2nd...it's now the 5th and it appears

to be either still in transit or sitting in the Post Office in Sarasota waiting for

pick-up. Is this normal?

mm

to be either still in transit or sitting in the Post Office in Sarasota waiting for

pick-up. Is this normal?

mm

Patience young buck. You sent it over a weekend and going into a very busy time of the year (Easter). At the best of times Registered Mail is slow.

It's probably still in transit.

Did you call USPS to ask them what they thought?

pick-up. Is this normal?

mm

Chances are it has been delivered to CGC already, I recently had one I sent in and was over a weekend. CGC had received the books on the estimated date but USPS didn't update their tracking for many days after the fact. You can check your invoice online as to it's status, or you can just call Eric and ask them if they have gotten it.

Registered Priority Mail usually takes longer than plain Priority Mail.

If the USPS tracking says "Arrived at Unit" today I'm sure CGC will get it when they pick up their parcels from the Post Office today.

Don't want my BATMAN #47...SUPERMAN #53...& MARVEL FAMILY #1

getting lost in the postal system,

mm

Nobody wants their comics lost in the system.

That's why most delivery services have a phone number you can call if you have any questions. They're usually pretty good at gathering information on shipments.