• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay sigh check this out I am the "OREGON COLLECTION"

667 posts in this topic

I just want to say that this thread caused me to sign up. I have been a long time seller, buyer, and heavy collector of comic books, and I ALMOST bought a comic from her... thank goodness someone posted in her thread, even though I found it fishy I was going to do it... Not anymore. Thanks:) And I am sorry for all those people who were bothered by her:(

I just want to say that this thread caused me to sign up. I have been a long time seller, buyer, and heavy collector of comic books, and I ALMOST bought a comic from her... thank goodness someone posted in her thread, even though I found it fishy I was going to do it... Not anymore. Thanks:) And I am sorry for all those people who were bothered by her:(

Welcome to the boards. :applause:

I put a follow up. If i can add more to it later ill just put the link to this page up.

Dave, meant to ask. We have had some identity confusion with this seller. What name did you send Paypal to in the Hulk 181 transaction?

Oh its a mess. Wish I did my homework before I bought. Ebay CS sent me an email stating that I will get my refund no matter what. But at this point its a matter of principal. I want it to come from her not ebay. She shouldnt be able to get away with it. Hopefully they ban her for a long time and put her into collections. Not that it will do any good. Im sure ebay will just eat it.

WTTB!

Good to see this thread is working with warning people of a dirtbag seller.

Welcome to the boards. :applause:

Welcome to the boards :applause:

I put a follow up. If i can add more to it later ill just put the link to this page up.

Dave, meant to ask. We have had some identity confusion with this seller. What name did you send Paypal to in the Hulk 181 transaction?

it should be kim something

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Haunted-Possessed-Victorian-Doll-I-want-this-out-of-my-house-/261028965248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc689eb80#ht_1898wt_922

You gotta love the BS story she gives. :roflmao:

1888 car accident hahahahahahahaha

That's why the girl didn't get out of the way...it must have been Marty McFly in the Delorean...she was too shocked to move.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Haunted-Possessed-Victorian-Doll-I-want-this-out-of-my-house-/261028965248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc689eb80#ht_1898wt_922

This explains everything --- shes possessed

her paypal address is an apartment. but she found the doll in her attic

That makes it even more CREEPY!!! :ohnoez:

I love the tenuous grip on the English language the best.

" The doll went missing for 2 weeks, we later found it in the attic! Granted the attic is only used for storage of boxes! "

Using "granted" undercuts the significance of what comes immediately before it. I think she thinks the opposite. That's one child that got left behind, way way behind. lol

This explains everything --- shes possessed

I am going to find dolls that look just like this one and mail her one every week.

Is this from the 1888 attic collection? :roflmao:

Did they make dolls out of plastic in 1888? hm

That would make it really rare, wouldn't it? lol