• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay sigh check this out I am the "OREGON COLLECTION"

667 posts in this topic

Hey Jason time to take this off the forums. The trolls are out. Email me.

Oddly enough it wasn't the Trolls who threatened you. It's the dude you are IN A HURRY to meet up with.

Best of luck and sign the donor section on the back of your license. :eek:

Silence troll.

There will be no common sense in this thread.

I'm waiting for Andy to say this is absolutely ridiculous :idea:

"I ain't no band leader."

Somewhere in southern Wisconsin cgcmod4's pager is going off.

They've upped it to the Tornado siren in cgcmod4's local area, just to get the ball rolling.

zarduzi Qutoes

Start of Zarduzi first post on this subject.

Last week, I thought to myself, I don't have any Walking Dead issues. This is madness. Nobody in my area was selling any WD's so I hit up ebay. After getting outbid on 1-95 and 1-94 runs, I came across this.

Posted by Zarduzi after my first post.

When it comes to comics I am completely honest. So honest my wife is constantly mad at me. I told you everything that happened with those Walking Dead's. I told you I bought them off ebay to add to books that I was trying to get rid of because I am moving and wanted a smaller collection.

Who is being dishonest here.

I was honest. I didn't have any of them. Just stop.

zarduzi Qutoes

Last week, I thought to myself, I don't have any Walking Dead issues. This is madness. Nobody in my area was selling any WD's so I hit up ebay. After getting outbid on 1-95 and 1-94 runs, I came across this.

When it comes to comics I am completely honest. So honest my wife is constantly mad at me. I told you everything that happened with those Walking Dead's. I told you I bought them off ebay to add to books that I was trying to get rid of because I am moving and wanted a smaller collection.

Que?

By the way Jason when you say Handle this and you can carry in the State of Georgia. What do you mean by that?

It all sounds dirty to me, but then again everything does.

Thank god I stayed up late tonight! :headbang:

lol I need to go to bed but I'm determined to ring in Friday in this thread. It just feels so right.

Better make it an early morning, then...

By the way Jason when you say Handle this and you can carry in the State of Georgia. What do you mean by that?

He means he wants to fight you and he might bring a gun.

What ever happened to leaving a little to the imagination?

What ever happened to having a little mystery?

What ever happened to reruns of the Six Million Dollar man?

He means he wants to fight you and he might bring a gun.

What ever happened to leaving a little to the imagination?

What ever happened to having a little mystery?

What ever happened to reruns of the Six Million Dollar man?

What ever happened to predictability? The milk man? The paper boy? Evening TV?

zarduzi Quotes

I'm missing the inconsistency. (shrug)

Off to bed.

I will make sure to check the online news stories for Georgia in the morning, to see if there's a resolution to this.

Just in case this thread is locked.

This is finally getting interesting.

If they don't pump the brakes we won't make it to Friday in all time zones. :wishluck:

I need to know the concealed weapons law in the state they are meeting in.

I was answering, "yes you can carry. it's Georgia."

My brother is a psychologist in Atlanta and my cousin knows some bounty hunters in Atlanta. Just throwing that out there.

hm

Any forensic pathologists? Recovery divers?