• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay sigh check this out I am the "OREGON COLLECTION"

667 posts in this topic

Did any one get money back??

Oregon pedagree ?

Were do you buy a toilet that sprays ?

And if you read comics on the toilet will that drop them in grade if you leave finger prints on the book ?

Has anyone ever tryed getting a toilet fingerprinted comic graded ?

So many questions?

But mostly did dscott239 get closure on this topic ????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-COLLECTION-CHEW-1-25-ALL1st-PRINT-NM-HOT-BOOK-TV-SERIES-SOON-/261007220317?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cc53e1e5d

:cry:

Oregon pedagree ?

And if you read comics on the toilet will that drop them in grade if you leave finger prints on the book ?

So many questions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-COLLECTION-CHEW-1-25-ALL1st-PRINT-NM-HOT-BOOK-TV-SERIES-SOON-/261007220317?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cc53e1e5d

First things first! Download spell check please. :baiting:

Oregon pedagree ?

So many questions?

First things first! Download spell check please. :baiting:

+1

I just found this thread and I thought I would share my nightmare with this seller. First off, I have been a high end collector for years. My collection includes an Amazing Fantasy 15 3.0, Spider-man 1 5.0, Tales of Suspense 39 5.5, Iron Man 1 9.2, Journey 83, 6.0, etc etc. I have never been involved in a more frustrating transaction.

On 4/27/12 I buy "OREGON COLLECTION" - HULK #181 NM-HIGH GRADE BEAUTY. Ten minutes after the purchace the seller and all the sellers items disappear. Come to find out she was suspended for a feedback violation. The seller did ship the book to me in crappy packaging and I received it about a week later. The book was at best an 8.0. It also had flaws that could go either way with CGC depending on the grader. Could have been a 7.0. I contacted the seller and told her that I wanted to return the book. She agreed and I mailed it back to her on May 4th. I packaged it in a box with an oversized mylar and board with card board reinforcement and bubble wrap. Unlike the envelope she mailed it in.

The item was delivered on may 10th even though the an attempt was tried on May 7th and the seller did not bother picking it up. The seller ignored several emails from me until I threatened to open a case. The seller finally advised that the refund would be make on 5/12. On 5/13 the seller put the refund through.

Here is where the fun really begins... On 5/16 I get notice from PayPal that the refund was declined by the sellers bank, and that they will try to put it through again.. On 5/24 I was notified again by PayPal that the transaction was declined and that they will not try to process it again.

The case was escalated to eBay CS and they are waiting till 7/1 before they issue the refund. This seller is absolutely untrustworthy and irresponsible. Word needs to get out so nobody makes the mistake I did. I will leave negative feedback also. Hopefully this will get resolved and the $1250 gets refunded. Luckly eBay said they will cover it. I hope they go after her somehow, whether it is through collections or any other method.

I just found this thread and I thought I would share my nightmare with this seller. First off, I have been a high end collector for years. My collection includes an Amazing Fantasy 15 3.0, Spider-man 1 5.0, Tales of Suspense 39 5.5, Iron Man 1 9.2, Journey 83, 6.0, etc etc. I have never been involved in a more frustrating transaction.

On 4/27/12 I buy "OREGON COLLECTION" - HULK #181 NM-HIGH GRADE BEAUTY. Ten minutes after the purchace the seller and all the sellers items disappear. Come to find out she was suspended for a feedback violation. The seller did ship the book to me in crappy packaging and I received it about a week later. The book was at best an 8.0. It also had flaws that could go either way with CGC depending on the grader. Could have been a 7.0. I contacted the seller and told her that I wanted to return the book. She agreed and I mailed it back to her on May 4th. I packaged it in a box with an oversized mylar and board with card board reinforcement and bubble wrap. Unlike the envelope she mailed it in.

The item was delivered on may 10th even though the an attempt was tried on May 7th and the seller did not bother picking it up. The seller ignored several emails from me until I threatened to open a case. The seller finally advised that the refund would be make on 5/12. On 5/13 the seller put the refund through.

Here is where the fun really begins... On 5/16 I get notice from PayPal that the refund was declined by the sellers bank, and that they will try to put it through again.. On 5/24 I was notified again by PayPal that the transaction was declined and that they will not try to process it again.

The case was escalated to eBay CS and they are waiting till 7/1 before they issue the refund. This seller is absolutely untrustworthy and irresponsible. Word needs to get out so nobody makes the mistake I did. I will leave negative feedback also. Hopefully this will get resolved and the $1250 gets refunded. Luckly eBay said they will cover it. I hope they go after her somehow, whether it is through collections or any other method.

WTTB!

Hope it works out for you. :wishluck:

Here's the auction from 4/27...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3cc58cd8d8&item=261012379864&nma=true&pt=US_Comic_Books&rt=nc&si=yd9PVdUt1PjXcwLWupZS7wJg%252FTU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

No offense, but I'm amazed you would roll the dice on a raw book of this pricetag with a cropped, low-res scan.

It looks like the seller relisted and resold the book (same description, of course) on May 4th, the day you shipped the book back. Wonder if the second buyer is keeping it...

It was a stupid risk that I normally wouldnt take. Looked too good to be true and it was. Live and learn I guess. I didnt even notice that she resold it, and she still has insufficient funds for the refund. The other buyer spent more than me.

It was a stupid risk that I normally wouldnt take. Looked too good to be true and it was. Live and learn I guess. I didnt even notice that she resold it, and she still has insufficient funds for the refund. The other buyer spent more than me.

Welcome to the boards Dave,stay tuned to the boards we try to stay on top of the thieves on Ebay.Hope everything gets resolved. (thumbs u

Welcome to the boards Dave. Sorry you had to find us thanks to a difficult transaction.

This seller has been kicked off these boards several times for sketchy selling but continues to do his thing on ebay.

Sweet good to see that this thread has legs, I am sure you made it here because of the feedback people left pointing to this post. I urge you to do the same.

I left negative feedback today. She is so full of it. what will it take for eBay to suspend her for good? This is the feedback I left and her reply..

From Buyer/price Date/time

Over grades books, returned book, refund declined twice by sellers bank. BEWARE! Member id ironman1438 ( Feedback Score Of 165) May-24-12 16:01

■Reply by funtasticcollectibles (May-24-12 17:21):

This buyer returned a different book then what I sent him, contcting paypal!!

She said that about someone else. I "sent a different book" even though she put a refund in after she had it for 4 days and resold it. Is there a way to reply to her reply?

Yes there is a way to reply to her reply. Just google reply to feedback paypal it will send you to the page and walk you through it. If you can make sure to post something that people can google to bring this thread up. It will help people out.