• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

our store expansion and remodel

65 posts in this topic

Rick, it looks great! I'll be back down there in May so I'll be able to check it out in person. Still owe you and Bob a dinner. :hi:
Indeed. Outback here we come!

Looks Fantastic Rick :applause:

That the same Silver Surfer that was at the NC Comicon show a while back?

Don't think so. Got this one in ID

Store looks great Rick! Just needs a bookcase of KORGI books. :baiting: Hopefully I'll be able to visit on my vacation this summer and bring a box.
:idea:

I actually have an entire section of hulk (not pictured) from a collection bought a year + ago...hulk wallpaper, toilet paper, statues, toys, coins, cards, glasses, etc...TONS of hulk lol

I actually have an entire section of hulk (not pictured) from a collection bought a year + ago...hulk wallpaper, toilet paper, statues, toys, coins, cards, glasses, etc...TONS of hulk lol

"Hulk Smash" takes on a whole new meaning with this. lol

This is a great thread, Rick. I did find the disassembled Silver Surfer body a little disconcerting, though. :eek:

I wouldn't worry too much about that, I'm sure with cosmic power comes the ability to reassemble one's self.