• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW your Larson Copies!
6 6

611 posts in this topic

Steve- truly an amazing group of Larsons!!

Cant help noting the resonances/correspondences between the two groups - especially the early Fox covers - easily the most vivid I've seen. Even in the scans they have tremendous presence. The eye holds them as if they were in hand. :cloud9:

Edited by alanna

Wonderful thread!!!

It's a treat being able to see so many scans from the collection.

My only Larson came from sacentaur, who sold it in a moment of weakness.

Pep3.jpg

Wonderful thread!!!

It's a treat being able to see so many scans of from the collection.

My only Larson came from sacentaur, who sold it in a moment of weakness.

Pep3.jpg

Great book!

If you feel a tinge of guilt by taking advantage of Steve during that moment of weakness, I'd happilu unburden you :foryou:

{drool}

Banjo, don't fail me now!

which one of y'all is ronny cox, and which one that kid?

steve and jon, thanks so much for showing off all these wonderful books. you've made an excellent thread a classic thread.

a final note: i feel like some sort of cosmic accident must have occured for me to own my one little fox larson---how did it not end up in one of those other two collections? ain't complainin', must observin'.

This thread has been a lot of fun, I've really enjoyed seeing other Larsons that are out there.

Here are two group shots (I'm working towards enough Larsons for a third group shot, but I haven't scanned them yet). Several of the books I don't own anymore, but you get the idea. Enjoy.

000_0060.jpg