• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW your Larson Copies!
6 6

611 posts in this topic

gonna share some Popular books...note that as of #47 "Larson" gets added to the cover markings...

Also to have a "run of Larsons" is like having two books in a row (leaving of course Mr. Carey)....very unusual to see...jb

That is a great set of Popular Comics you have there Jon. Many of those are hardly ever seen, and your copies are dreamy :cloud9:

+1 Right on Pons (thumbs u

zip

I've never seen a Larson Zip before,and since it's one of my favorite titles to collect,I just love seeing pedigree copies. Wonderful stuff!!

I was hopin' you were watchin' Russell J :popcorn: and was expecting to see :takeit: if you were :grin:

You know how much I'd like to :takeit: on those two books!

zip

I've never seen a Larson Zip before,and since it's one of my favorite titles to collect,I just love seeing pedigree copies. Wonderful stuff!!

I was hopin' you were watchin' Russell J :popcorn: and was expecting to see :takeit: if you were :grin:

You know how much I'd like to :takeit: on those two books!

Yes ..... yes I do ..... and now the owners do too (thumbs u