• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129

60 posts in this topic

Think what you want..................

I think that for someone who is so apparently "borderline retarded", you're spending a lot of time south of the border.

Borderline? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I refuse to believe anyone that has read comics for "over 20 years" can be that illiterate.

Then again...perhaps he thinks "reading" is just looking at the pretty pictures.

gossip.gif

I think that for someone who is so apparently "borderline retarded", you're spending a lot of time south of the border.

Borderline? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I refuse to believe anyone that has read comics for "over 20 years" can be that illiterate.

Then again...perhaps he thinks "reading" is just looking at the pretty pictures.

gossip.gif

Shhhh. Let's give Forrest a chance to respond. Of course, if it would take ten million monkeys on ten million typewriters ten thousand years to bang out "War And Peace"... well, I think we'd be better off waiting for the "W&P Koko Edition" (with banana peel-embossed cover!) than a coherent response from the Stouted One.

50 Million rednecks can't be wrong...

home of the Pedro is a kick'n place to be!! grin.gif

It's my favorite bathroom break spot off of 95 in S.C. heading down south!!!

If you haven't been their it's a trailer-trash funland of fireworks, seedy hotels and funky

neon mexi-vegas decor that is sure fun for the whole family!

Especially during biker week-that's when things are a real hoot!!

littleman.jpg

OMG,thats still open?

Must be twenty years since I've driven down that way. Figured it was long gone. Many a good night in Pedro-land.An oasis of kitsch for northerners making the pilgrimage to worship Mickey.Closest thing I've seen toold Vegas. 100% politicly incorrect.

OMG,thats still open?

Must be twenty years since I've driven down that way. Figured it was long gone. Many a good night in Pedro-land.An oasis of kitsch for northerners making the pilgrimage to worship Mickey.Closest thing I've seen toold Vegas. 100% politicly incorrect.

Yea, the best thing about it was the 50,000 off the wall bizarre Hwy 95 billboards that led up to it!

And once you're their you'd swear you were in a HonkyTonk version of the Twilight Zone! grin.gif

Go play in a sand box or two. Im too old. Im retired and not yet 40. Thats how dumb I am. Most here will be working at Wal-Mart when your 70 just too make end's meet. The people on here that can and do know things are the one's who will be able too retire at a decent age. So keep acting like little kid's, the name calling is amusing......

Go play in a sand box or two. Im too old. Im retired and not yet 40. Thats how dumb I am. Most here will be working at Wal-Mart when your 70 just too make end's meet. The people on here that can and do know things are the one's who will be able too retire at a decent age. So keep acting like little kid's, the name calling is amusing......

I really really hope you are a troll...otherwise...oh brother 893whatthe.gif

What's amazing about this is this is what made it through your editing process! What could the original post have looked like?!?!? Did you just scribble on your monitor in crayon? Was it primarily cave drawings? Does Windows even support a font like that??

LOL

To be fair, at least he's consistent.

Or, in Stout's language:

"Too be fare, at least hes consistant."

Edited by Stout1 (06/06/04 01:13 PM)

LOL

To be fair, at least he's consistent.

Or, in Stout's language:

"Too be fare, at least hes consistant."

Edited by Stout1 (06/06/04 01:13 PM)

popcorn.gif

sorry.gif