• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Official Aaron Lopresti Signature Series Sketch Opportunity

89 posts in this topic

I am happy to announce my very first sketch opportunity with Aaron Lopresti.

Payments and Blanks (if you want to send your own) are due by the 23rd

Pricing will be (includes, sketch, blank, shipping and CGC)

Please post the :takeit: with your choice of full figure or bust. I will begin sending PM invoice threads to all participants tomorrow.

$150 Bust Colored / Toned

$200 Full figure Colored / Toned

Sigs 35 each + 15 shipping for the first and 3$ each additional. If there is enough demand and people need more than 2 weeks I can make a separate shipment to Aaron for books to be signed.

All character choices will need to be approved, as per Aaron's request he will not be doing certain characters in full figure, if you have a question on a character just ask and I will send a list for approval to Aaron. However all characters are accepted in bust shots.

Here are two of the three sketches I was able to get at the con. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my Bat-girl.

Lopresti.jpg

And some more examples of Aarons work.

16.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Thanks everyone looks like that is 9 + me

Just in the interest of limiting waiting time I will have to limit this round to 5 more. If all goes well and there is enough demand round 2 could come after the summer.