• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1, first print. 9.6/9.8 deal of the day, $30.00

35 posts in this topic

thewalkingdead1front001.jpg

BAZINGA1

:roflmao:

Honestly you didn't shock anyone here. We all assumed it was not the WD #1 we are want.

Most just threw out the :takeit: just in case you were being that :insane: .

Wasn't looking for shock. Was looking to see who had the fastest trigger finger. And the balls to take a chance. It was Mr. 9.8. Fastest on the draw and unafraid to take a chance. I knew some would post the :takeit: before the scan was posted. What I didn't expect were the PM's asking to do a PM deal before I posted the scan. lol

Congrats Mr. 9.8, on your balls and trigger finger.

BAZINGA1

Honestly you didn't shock anyone here. We all assumed it was not the WD #1 we are want.

Wasn't looking for shock. Was looking to see who had the fastest trigger finger. And the balls to take a chance. It was Mr. 9.8. Fastest on the draw and unafraid to take a chance. I knew some would post the :takeit: before the scan was posted. What I didn't expect were the PM's asking to do a private deal before I posted the scan. lol

What if he didn't mean to take this book?

Since you were not clear on which Walking dead #1 was available I would think as a seller you should make sure the winning BIN still wants it.

Since there are many different versions of what one could perceive what you were selling you know.

Not arguing or anything just food for thought. :shy:

BAZINGA1

Wasn't looking for shock. Was looking to see who had the fastest trigger finger. And the balls to take a chance. It was Mr. 9.8. Fastest on the draw and unafraid to take a chance. I knew some would post the :takeit: before the scan was posted. What I didn't expect were the PM's asking to do a PM deal before I posted the scan. lol

Hey, I knew very well It could be the WD from Aircel, but I decided to take a chance and I jumped hoping for the $1000+ one. lol

lol I was right!

Why'd I bother looking for the image, uploading to photobucket, then pasting here...

shrug

I don't know why either when you can just copy and paste the image location without bothering with photobucket.

like this...

lsu+poon+3.jpg

wow.

lol I was right!

Why'd I bother looking for the image, uploading to photobucket, then pasting here...

shrug

I don't know why either when you can just copy and paste the image location without bothering with photobucket.

like this...

lsu+poon+3.jpg

Roll Tide!!!

:headbang:

Per PM's between Mr. 9.8 and I. I am sending this book to him for free. I am paying for the postage myself. It is costing him nothing. He did offer to go through with his "take it" posting, like a stand up guy. But I insisted on sending it to him for free. Because I also am a stand up guy..

We both had a good laugh about it, and he is out nothing. He actually is getting a 9.8 The Walking Dead book for FREE. For having the fastest trigger finger in my thread. Maybe he will flip it next month. :)

Ha Ha.

Now, if the greenbacks don't stack large on my side of the yard

I ain't in with it

This cake has got to be all icing baby

Now I know I'm taking the biggest piece

but god damn I'm the biggest fish with the biggest mouth person_without_enough_empathy

You wanna be rich right? (Hell yeah)

Well stick with me, do as I does, and be as I be

We be stackin chips, packin clips, mackin chicks

Laugh at tits, slappin , in yo' person_without_enough_empathy (person_without_enough_empathy!)

Makin hoes, take these clothes, from these sto's

Walkin slow, there go the po', now here we go

Parking lot to the spot, Marriott

Cause what I got to make a knot, is very hot

Who's at the do', go and check, I got the Tec

Tell him that you soakin wet, until he jet

Now lift up your in dress, where's the rest

person_without_enough_empathy can hide a treasure chest, in her breasts

Uh-huh strip search, whip skirts

Uh-huh mess hurts, but it works person_without_enough_empathy

You can jerk n****z but you can't jerk me

Hoe I only tell you once that this ain't free

I'm talkin greed

Greed, give me everything that I need

How you gon' deal with the n****z that I feed

We smokin weed, you and me

Lookin for that currency

We smokin weed, you and me

Lookin for that currency

lol I was right!

shrug

like this...

lsu+poon+3.jpg

:takeit: