• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Operation Relocate Dice...Actual comics start on pg 8...

236 posts in this topic

Was going to go to bed but I guess I am staying up now.

Question: Will any of these books be from the Oregon Collection?

All these books will be from the Missouri Collection. The owner bought them from a virgin at a comic store. The books were immediately bagged and boarded, lightly powdered with bath salts and spent at least 24 hours on a bronze alter with candles and incense.

The owner decided it was time to sell only after being abducted by aliens and turned to a life of doing farm animal autopsies and collecting llama knuckle hair.

Bid early and bid often.

Good luck with the sale.

Will you be posting any Adams bat books or GLs by any chance?

No Adams books tonight. If I run across one I'll save it for in the morning.

Was going to go to bed but I guess I am staying up now.

Question: Will any of these books be from the Oregon Collection?

All these books will be from the Missouri Collection. The owner bought them from a virgin at a comic store. The books were immediately bagged and boarded, lightly powdered with bath salts and spent at least 24 hours on a bronze alter with candles and incense.

The owner decided it was time to sell only after being abducted by aliens and turned to a life of doing farm animal autopsies and collecting llama knuckle hair.

Bid early and bid often.

:fear:

Any Wally Wood self published stuff?

I don't think so. The only Wood stuff I had was World of Wood and I think those were sold on my last thread.

If not, I have a full run minus the Stevens covers which I do recall selling.

Alright, hecklers. I'm leaving work. I'll start posting books somewhere between 1 and 1.5 hours from now. (thumbs u