• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Operation Relocate Dice...Actual comics start on pg 8...

236 posts in this topic

Hi, guys. The time has come for me to pull up steaks and move on to a new chapter in my life. I have two weeks to be out of my current apartment and I need to raise some money for a deposit and other costs I'm about to be hit with.

In huckster terms, "My loss is your gain."

I will start listing books late tonight (like after midnight.) There will be quite a mix of titles, genres and ages, so be sure you check back from time to time as I might have something you want. There will be everything from mags to comics, boobs to baddies and even moar!

Horror, Superhero, Stevens, Wrightson, Vigil, maybe even a Playboy or two. Just boxes of stuff...

I'll even be selling some stuff that I'm not really happy to be letting go of. :cry:

I will not deal with anyone on the probation list, so please don't bother.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins the book, but feel free to send a PM offer. The :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Shipping will be through boxed Priority Mail. If you want I can ship it first class and save you a few bucks. I can't ship anything via media mail.

I can ship with a flat rate box if you want to buy a bunch and save even more money on shipping.

I will ship internationally, but note that the shipping is probably going to start in the area of $25. You international guys know how much it costs. Exact shipping is what I'm after.

Thanks for taking time to look through my sales thread. :foryou:

Thanks for the well wishes.

I used to live about 10 minutes from work but my employer moved locations to a nicer and larger building about a year ago. Now I'm 35 minutes from work one way. That's over an hour of driving every day just to get to work and back.

I found a place that's only 7 minutes from where my work is now. The rent is an extra $50 a month, but the gasoline and time savings will be well worth moving for.

Not to mention I currently live deep in the ghetto. The added sense of security is also a big plus.

Not that anyone gives me trouble where I currently live.

Well, they don't...anymore. hm

...I currently live deep in the ghetto. Not that anyone gives me trouble where I currently live.

I'm now convinced DiceX is really Fred Williamson...

fred-williamson-hammer.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes.

I used to live about 10 minutes from work but my employer moved locations to a nicer and larger building about a year ago. Now I'm 35 minutes from work one way. That's over an hour of driving every day just to get to work and back.

I found a place that's only 7 minutes from where my work is now. The rent is an extra $50 a month, but the gasoline and time savings will be well worth moving for.

Not to mention I currently live deep in the ghetto. The added sense of security is also a big plus.

Not that anyone gives me trouble where I currently live.

Some of the people I work with in San Antonio commute from austin or further everyday. It's absolutely insane. Work is already 8+ hours a day, why waste an hour or more driving back and forth?

Congrats on the new place.

Here's an idea...why don't you list books before midnight so the people on the east coast can help you out! I'm certainly in a buying mood so if you want to PM me, i'm up for that!

I can even tell ya what I'm looking for...

I would but I'm at work until midnight. :cry:

I would but I'm at work until midnight.

I thought the adult book stores in that area had a ten o'clock license?

Yeah but you have to clean up the viewing booths after closing. :)