• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers marathon !!! 6 movies for one price !!!

50 posts in this topic

While this is extremely cool . I think i will watch all these moviesat home on my big screen the day (or days) before I go see it in the movies. i can imagine spending 14 hours in a movie theater.

I'm now leaning towards this, and the more I think about it (I've thought about it all day) the more I like the idea.

I've already created the movie poster and flyer for my kids. They couldn't be more excited.

Gonna be five glorious nights* of Avengers movies at my house followed by the midnight showing for me and my boys. I've already bought the tickets for the Avengers showing, and am currently planning out meals for our showings.

*read best in the voice of Adam Sandler.

I cant find it on the site but does anyone know if there is no re-entry once you're inside the theatre?

I want to do this but i'm gonna have to miss one of the movies and leave for a few hours in the middle of the day to pick up my daughter from gymnastics.

I cant find it on the site but does anyone know if there is no re-entry once you're inside the theatre?

I want to do this but i'm gonna have to miss one of the movies and leave for a few hours in the middle of the day to pick up my daughter from gymnastics.

I would call the specific theater you plan on watching it at. Each theater may have its own policy on this.

My son has planned for "us", to watch the videos at his home on the 3rd. Then on the 4th, go see the Avengers at the theater. We are going to see it in 2D.

We is about 15 of us. Us grandparents, our kids and their kids. We are forcing the women to do this (under threat of the "silent treatment", if they don't). Only one wants to. My darling. She can't wait.

My best friend and his wife are coming 260 miles to our home, just so they can participate.

I can't wait.

My birthday is the 14th and my wife wants to wait until then to go see The Avengers at the theater. But I told her, I CAN"T WAIT!

My son has planned for "us", to watch the videos at his home on the 3rd. Then on the 4th, go see the Avengers at the theater. We are going to see it in 2D.

We is about 15 of us. Us grandparents, our kids and their kids. We are forcing the women to do this (under threat of the "silent treatment", if they don't). Only one wants to. My darling. She can't wait.

My best friend and his wife are coming 260 miles to our home, just so they can participate.

I can't wait.

My birthday is the 14th and my wife wants to wait until then to go see The Avengers at the theater. But I told her, I CAN"T WAIT!

I think every night next week leading up to the midnight showing I'll watch a Marvel movie to lead up to the midnight showing of Avengers. Monday Will be Iron Man, Tuesday Iron Man 2, Wed Thor & Thursday Captain America

Bought my ticket the day they went on sale. Then over Easter convinced my Sister-in-Laws boyfriend to go, which then meant she had to go. He then invited his 2 brothers.

I just checked with the theater yesterday to get the skinny and they sold out the first theater and opened a second. Hopefully it doesn't sell out and they just let people go to either theater. I really don't want to sit elbow to elbow for 15 hours.

Also they said the line will start forming a few hours early, so my plan is to take my daughter to school at 8:15 and head over. My wife has already told me that I will get no sympathy for being tired on the 4th.

At least I am sure she will want to see the movie as well so I will get to see it twice.

:popcorn:

kids will be passed the eff out by the midnite showing. doh!

Not mine!

I'm pumping him full of sour patch kids and coke slurpees baby!!! :devil:

Father of the year material right here!!! :acclaim:

lol

That's like 12 hours in a theater, and a couple of those movies suck.