• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE GREAT TURKEY SANDWICH HUNT!!!

12 posts in this topic

I haven't worked out all the details with Vintage Comics mogul and forum icon Roy yet, but taking on the meek mild-mannered guise of a promoter I'm going to suggest the following contest. Yeah! If initiated, this should help Roy rapidly build his customer base. hm

My marketing strategy...

For SDCC this summer Roy should have a contest with prizes for fans who find an as yet undetermined number of vintage turkey sandwiches surreptitiously hidden among dealer booths throughout the convention. I suspect that they will remain hidden at least for the first day or so, but as the convention progresses they should be much easier to locate. No need to retrieve them; in fact, handling is strongly discouraged. Just photograph them on your Iphone at the dealer's location and present the photos at the Vintage booth for your prize!

As soon as I run this idea past Roy we'll see if it's a go! (thumbs u Stay tuned for details! Thoughts or suggestions for this promotion are appreciated! :banana:

:facepalm: C'mon folks, this sandwich has been up here for over an hour without a bite; it's gettin' kinda ripe. :cry: