• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
18 18

4,905 posts in this topic

Got this book in today;

2gvk581.jpg

Picked it up off a guy on eBay, who actually recently had a thread dedicated to his messages. I had a fairly routine transaction with him and am glad to have this nice edition of Rogues first appearance in the X-men pages.

Got this book in today;

2gvk581.jpg

Picked it up off a guy on eBay, who actually recently had a thread dedicated to his messages. I had a fairly routine transaction with him and am glad to have this nice edition of Rogues first appearance in the X-men pages.

Nice, congrats. :applause:

[…] For instance vaillant has talked about how the adhesive stickers that were placed in many Italian books very often were separated from the books they came in. This means in Italy at least any book with adhesive stickers is more desirable for collectors there.

I wish to add this for the italian editions: stickers and posters are hardly found in issues (especially the Corno ones, since even Star Comics occasionally put in stickers, but they were polybagged with the comic, and… ugly).

This means there are certain issues which are *very* rare if still with stickers/posters and in high grade. For example, if an early Uomo Ragno Corno in high-grade may cost about 30-60 USD, with stickers it can go for 150-500 USD. :screwy:

There is in fact a Black Cat Italian edition, which I am still looking for! Will post a pic later.

I have the Italian Hobgoblin, apparently it's hard to find over there! Got mine courtesy of lscomics.

An in return I got a French Heritage ASM 252. I'm always happy to work out a trade. (thumbs u

:o

You're out of control!

I have to agree with Ches on this one! LScomics is out of control! :gossip: I think an intervention is in order... I think Ches and I are gonna have to take some of those evil, addictive, white paged novaros off your hands LScomics. Its the least we can do as your friends.... :roflmao:

On a serious note... that first Deadman is freakin nnniiceeeee! All in all a killer haul! :applause:

Edited by Define999