• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Among the rarest italian editions, and the very first to publish Marvel universe material (in 1966): "Il Sergente Fury e i suoi Commandos" (Sgt. Fury and his Commandos), issue 3 and 5 (on a total 13 published).

!BbD7MTgCGk~$(KGrHqYH-DYEqvSK0-8PBKuPrqMLHw~~_12.JPG!BbD-HEwB2k~$(KGrHqIH-DwEquZ(cC0FBKuP0+LTKg~~_12.JPG

These two copies are currently on eBay for "stupid money", there is also a copy with a detached cover for about 38 Euro. :P

Nice!!! I would love a copy of #1.

I think they all the thirteen issues are probably tough in the same way. Never saw one in person.

Among the rarest italian editions, and the very first to publish Marvel universe material (in 1966): "Il Sergente Fury e i suoi Commandos" (Sgt. Fury and his Commandos), issue 3 and 5 (on a total 13 published).

!BbD7MTgCGk~$(KGrHqYH-DYEqvSK0-8PBKuPrqMLHw~~_12.JPG!BbD-HEwB2k~$(KGrHqIH-DwEquZ(cC0FBKuP0+LTKg~~_12.JPG

These two copies are currently on eBay for "stupid money", there is also a copy with a detached cover for about 38 Euro. :P

(worship) (worship)

Nice!!! I would love a copy of #1.

Agreed.... those are super cool! (thumbs u

And some more. lol

I’m a little bit worried.

Just a little bit. hm

Be afraid.... be very afraid! :roflmao:

And here's why... this is everything I've picked up since the first of October. :screwy:

th_PhantomStranger5Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger10Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger15Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger16Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger17Mexico.jpg

th_Showcase80Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures205Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures211Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures214Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing2aMexico.jpg

th_SwampThing3aMexico.jpgth_SwampThing5Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing7Mexico.jpgth_Tomahawk125Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected113Mexico.jpg

th_Unexpected130Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected134Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected136Mexico.jpgth_Conan37Greece.jpgth_TombofDracula6Greece.jpg

th_SupermanFamily182Australia.jpgth_Batman235Brazil.jpgth_Batman232aMexico.jpgth_Batman234Mexico.jpgth_Batman235Mexico.jpg

th_Batman251Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics405Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics411Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger13Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger14Mexico.jpg

th_SwampThing8Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing9Mexico.jpgth_ActionComics374Australia.jpgth_Batman243Australia.jpgth_Batman243Mexico.jpg

th_Batman244Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics400bMexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics400aMexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics404Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics439Australia.jpg

th_HouseofMystery180aMexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery185Mexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery186Mexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery193aMexico.jpgth_Thor181Mexico.jpg

th_WitchingHour3Mexico.jpgth_WitchingHour14Mexico.jpg

:o Very...very ..impressive (worship)

And Hector you once said I was a little crazy.... I think LSC is taking things into Bat-Sheeeet crazy territory! :screwy:

And here's why... this is everything I've picked up since the first of October. :screwy:

th_PhantomStranger5Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger10Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger15Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger16Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger17Mexico.jpg

th_Showcase80Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures205Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures211Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures214Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing2aMexico.jpg

th_SwampThing3aMexico.jpgth_SwampThing5Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing7Mexico.jpgth_Tomahawk125Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected113Mexico.jpg

th_Unexpected130Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected134Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected136Mexico.jpgth_Conan37Greece.jpgth_TombofDracula6Greece.jpg

th_SupermanFamily182Australia.jpgth_Batman235Brazil.jpgth_Batman232aMexico.jpgth_Batman234Mexico.jpgth_Batman235Mexico.jpg

th_Batman251Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics405Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics411Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger13Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger14Mexico.jpg

th_SwampThing8Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing9Mexico.jpgth_ActionComics374Australia.jpgth_Batman243Australia.jpgth_Batman243Mexico.jpg

th_Batman244Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics400bMexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics400aMexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics404Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics439Australia.jpg

th_HouseofMystery180aMexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery185Mexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery186Mexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery193aMexico.jpgth_Thor181Mexico.jpg

th_WitchingHour3Mexico.jpgth_WitchingHour14Mexico.jpg

:o Very...very ..impressive (worship)

And Hector you once said I was a little crazy.... I think LSC is taking things into Bat-Sheeeet crazy territory! :screwy:

Coming from you guys that really means something. I don't know if it's something good or something bad but whatever. :grin:

that first Deadman of "Titanes Planetarios"...Congratulations !!!
I was really happy to find that one. It's at CGC now, I don't know what kind of grade it will get though, some guy with the last name Infantino wrote his name on the cover.

I wouldn’t have had it graded by CGC. It’s really annoying to read "Carmine Infantino" written on cover on an autographed book.
This one will read "signed by Carmine Infantino on 10/??/2012" though. I sent it to DWC for their Legends signing. I think it will look great next to this one.

th_StrangeAdventures205.jpg