• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Netherlands~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 7/25/09

Norway~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 3/8/11

Spain~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 1/24/09, David Michelinie 2/7/09, Bob McLeod 2/27/09

Poland~ Signed by Todd Mcfarlane 11/21/11

Sweden~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 5/8/10 Stan Lee Tribute Event

USA~ Signed in the 1st page by Todd McFarlane before CGC, then for SS on 5/3/8..took a hit on the grade for the unwitnessed sig inside

Hungary~ Signed by David Michelinie 2/23/12

Italy~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 1/24/09, David Michelinie 2/7/09, Bob McLeod 2/27/09

Finland~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 11/21/11

Greece~ Signed by Stan Lee 6/2/12

Denmark~ Signed by Stan Lee 5/7/10, Todd McFarlane 5/8/10 Stan Lee Tribute Event

Brazil~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 7/25/09

and of course..my favorite Mexico~ Signed by TM 1/24/09, DM 2/7/09, BM 2/27/09

298togeth_zps19e77c74.png

:

A little Neal Adams goodness that came in from Italy. :grin:

Avengers96Italy_zps1dad2d79.jpg

BraveandtheBold79aItaly_zps21646b78.jpg

Thanks Claudio! :hi:

Glad they arrived safely. That Brave and the Bold is a first edition, and these italian Batmans are hard in grade… (thumbs u

@Liam: Is that X-Men a canadian edition? If so, that is cool! (And maybe it even publishes BOTH #120 AND #121?)

I recently won an eBay auction for issues 1-3 of Witchblade German variants (the "Splitter" variants), with the foil title bar ("Euro Chromium"). Not too expensive, and they should all come in 9.0 or better for grade :D

(yes, it's "modern" but that's the era I collect, copper/modern :D )

Edited by Vagabond142

If you need the italian one for this, Tim, it’s easier to find than the #7: (thumbs u

DetectiveComics408Sweden_zpsa7908856.jpg

Also, if someone is looking for this I have a copy which I was going to list in my next sales thread (this book is not the italian edition of AF #15, however, it just uses the cover as it had not been used previously):

AmazingFantasy15Italy_zps62faaca9.jpg

Here's a few things that came in from a trade Chespirito and I have been working on for the last 8 or 9 months. lol

th_AmazingSpiderMan120India_zps6d053fc5.jpg

th_AmazingSpiderMan122India_zps663b4cf7.jpg

Waitaminnit... #122 is number 2, and #120 is number 3? Do they even have the right comics inside??

The insides correspond to the covers, it's weird that they printed them out of sequence but neither story had any impact on the other so not really a big deal.

If you need the italian one for this, Tim, it’s easier to find than the #7: (thumbs u

DetectiveComics408Sweden_zpsa7908856.jpg

I think they all are. lol Maybe at some point down the road I'll have you grab one for me. I really should get the issue from the later series that reprints Batman #237. ;)

Also, if someone is looking for this I have a copy which I was going to list in my next sales thread (this book is not the italian edition of AF #15, however, it just uses the cover as it had not been used previously):

AmazingFantasy15Italy_zps62faaca9.jpg

What does this one reprint?