• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

In the immortal words of Mr. King "can we all get along?" OK so Rodney isn't quite as inspiring as Martin Luther. In any case is there someway to include all foreign material, not just select issues, into cgc and other databases without everyone but us off?

Who is Rodney?

…and what is this one? (not part of the Kobunsha series, I see): :)

IMG_2084_zpsc2c1d75_edit_1391292014470_zpsauanjnlw.jpg[/url]

And while I am at it – here’s the italian edition of FF #29, a very curious book as apparently they did not have the artwork for the cover at hand, and a collage was produced using some artwork from the cover of #11, with the same setting (redrawn?), but without the Watcher… (double click to enlarge).

eN5lCdfh.jpg

Valliant, he's referring to Rodney King, whose beating at the hands of Los Angeles policemen caused a massive city-wide riot in 1992.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

Henro, Valliant is from Italy and probably still has no idea what you are referring even with what you just quoted.

(thumbs u

Valliant, he's referring to Rodney King, whose beating at the hands of Los Angeles policemen caused a massive city-wide riot in 1992.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

Henro, Valliant is from Italy and probably still has no idea what you are referring even with what you just quoted.

(thumbs u

Probably Henro does not even care, given he has not replied… lol

I know very well who Rodney King is, in fact I more or less followed the fact on TV as I had been in Los Angeles the year before and the news felt "close" at the time, but I would not have associated the phrases, of course.

Thanks, as usual you are a "true gent" as Offbeat Archives would say… (thumbs u

vaillant,you seem to be the only one who likes the non hero books as I do,so,for you sir

e86d05f9-5718-40b6-a8a0-fabd04539000_zps969eff6f.jpg

Really porc? :taptaptap: You need to take another look at my site because you apparently missed all the miscellaneous DC romance stuff. :makepoint:lol

Granted, ducks and mice aren't really my thing, and although I don't presently have any, I've been keeping an eye out for some EH Winnie the Pooh. Just haven't seen any pop up really. Eventually I plan on trying to complete that run but I've got, as you know, higher priorities on the list right now. (thumbs u

Fast food restaurant Jollibee's Avengers movie comics (April 2012). First is a reprint of Earth's mightiest heroes # 1 with a new cover by Ron Lim. Second is a brand new 8 page comic by Macchio and Koblish (12 pages counting the covers).

avengers-jollibee-mheroes.jpg

avengers-jollibee-moleman.jpg

Edited by archer

Fast food restaurant Jollibee's Avengers movie comics (April 2012). First is a reprint of Earth's mightiest heroes # 1 with a new cover by Ron Lim. Second is a brand new 8 page comic by Macchio and Koblish (12 pages counting the covers).

avengers-jollibee-mheroes.jpg

avengers-jollibee-moleman.jpg

love Ron Lim!!! he drew the BEST Silver Surfer and Thanos :sumo: