• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONTREAL COMICCON

34 posts in this topic

I plan on being there. Voorhees, which one is your buddy's booth? I'd try to make a proper introduction this year...

Sounds good! The info is back on page 2 where I made a shameless plug. :devil:

It's off to a good start for me as I've already sold most of the 'best' books I brought tonight to the usual suspects during set-up. I've been bitten by the "it's nice to have cash" bug now, so I'm going to finally do it. I'm bringing 2 of my X-MEN #1s, a DD #1, ASM #1, 14, NM #98, and JIM #83 tomorrow and offering them for sale as well.

Too bad the dealers all get first crack before the doors even open to the public. Sooo many big books change hands during set-up at the cons. It's amazing!

And didn't you want my SGT. FURY #13 last year? If so, I sold it to a buddy, but he's now trying to sell it. I'll hook you up if you're interested! (thumbs u

I plan on being there. Voorhees, which one is your buddy's booth? I'd try to make a proper introduction this year...

It's off to a good start for me as I've already sold most of the 'best' books I brought tonight to the usual suspects during set-up. I've been bitten by the "it's nice to have cash" bug now, so I'm going to finally do it. I'm bringing 2 of my X-MEN #1s, a DD #1, ASM #1, 14, NM #98, and JIM #83 tomorrow and offering them for sale as well.

Too bad the dealers all get first crack before the doors even open to the public. Sooo many big books change hands during set-up at the cons. It's amazing!

And didn't you want my SGT. FURY #13 last year? If so, I sold it to a buddy, but he's now trying to sell it. I'll hook you up if you're interested! (thumbs u

Excellent memory, sir - I did indeed discuss the Sgt. Fury 13 with you and subsequently got screwed when I left the floor to find an ATM with no lineup, only to get caught in that insane lineup to get back in. Lesson learned and this year I will arrive with cash on hand.

Though I've since found a nice raw copy of the book, I look forward to stopping by to say hello - booths 617-621, got it!

Excellent memory, sir - I did indeed discuss the Sgt. Fury 13 with you and subsequently got screwed when I left the floor to find an ATM with no lineup, only to get caught in that insane lineup to get back in. Lesson learned and this year I will arrive with cash on hand.

Though I've since found a nice raw copy of the book, I look forward to stopping by to say hello - booths 617-621, got it!

You're better off having cash in hand, but this is a much better and more modern facility. Also, the promoters have learned much from last year's event, so this year should be smoother in regards to entry and re-entry.

Today was calm, as attendance was relatively light. People were having fun though, and those who were shopping didn't have to fight over the bins. That's reserved for Saturday!!! :wishluck:

It was neat seeing TOM SAVINI and WIL WHEATON walking around in the crowd during the show. And I almost walked right into MALCOLM MCDOWELL and his entourage as I was leaving through the hallway.

Time to sleep!