• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A through E

134 posts in this topic

a) aunt agatha, formerly forestdharma, is a man. A really beautiful man.

b) I collect old Archies and comic book covers I really like. I don't own any comic books that have bar codes. There are a lot of bronze age comics that I believe I would enjoy reading and collecting but the bar codes on the covers ruin it for me, namely, on Conan the Barbarians. Conan the Barbarian #62 being the last collectable issue for me. As long as we are being kind to each other, I believe it is good to enter our imaginations and the fantasy realm of comic books . All possibilities await us.

c) The nearest sun is 10.3 million light years away (Ross 248), Wikipedia says . They may be using powerful telescopes but I doubt that anyone can see that far with enough clarity to speak with truth of what they "see." Right now, I'm looking on eBay for binoculars where I can get a good view of the birds and chip monks I feed. If it is truly possible to see this amazing distance, with quality binoculars I should be able to see our birds feeding and be able to distinguish one bird from another.

d) Being humbled. There's nothing wrong with it. There are powers in this world greater than our own.

e) If we want to travel to other solar systems, we will probably have to replace the Starship Enterprise's warp drive engines with love engines. The reality of space travel is that we are limited to our solar system. Can we go beyond our limitations without love?

a) aunt agatha, formerly forestdharma, is a man. A really beautiful man.

b) I collect old Archies and comic book covers I really like. I don't own any comic books that have bar codes. There are a lot of bronze age comics that I believe I would enjoy reading and collecting but the bar codes on the covers ruin it for me, namely, on Conan the Barbarians. Conan the Barbarian #62 being the last collectable issue for me. As long as we are being kind to each other, I believe it is good to enter our imaginations and the fantasy realm of comic books . All possibilities await us.

c) The nearest sun is 10.3 million light years away (Ross 248), Wikipedia says . They may be using powerful telescopes but I doubt that anyone can see that far with enough clarity to speak with truth of what they "see." Right now, I'm looking on eBay for binoculars where I can get a good view of the birds and chip monks I feed. If it is truly possible to see this amazing distance, with quality binoculars I should be able to see our birds feeding and be able to distinguish one bird from another.

d) Being humbled. There's nothing wrong with it. There are powers in this world greater than our own.

e) If we want to travel to other solar systems, we will probably have to replace the Starship Enterprise's warp drive engines with love engines. The reality of space travel is that we are limited to our solar system. Can we go beyond our limitations without love?

Are you a michael shill?

If we want to travel to other solar systems, we will probably have to replace the Starship Enterprise's warp drive engines with love engines.

You been in the coyote weed again?

If we ignore him he will go away.

You're new around here aren't you?

I feel like a newbie, more or less.

You complete me. :luhv:

It's Jethro and Granny, not Jeffro and Auntie.