• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More UHG Raw Walking Deads

16 posts in this topic

Guten Tag Again! This thread is to offer up some more nice raw copies of WD from the same collection. No probies or HOS allowed, and I reserve the right not to sell to anyone I don't want to sell to.

I will ship anywhere, and will be flexible as to using boxes or envelopes as the Purchaser desires. Int'l buyers, please PM me so we can discuss to mutual satisfaction. Domestic shipping will be capped at $15.

1st in time wins, whether via PM or in the thread. Conditional are null and void. I have seen a lot of these lately and I don't like them. I accept returns, satisfaction guaranteed.

These books are of higher grade than the first batch. All (except the 19) are legit 9.6-9.8 books. I will put up digital pics over the weekend or by request if you want email or text pics.

Here we go . . .

12 $20

15 $24

20 $20

24 $15

26 $15

24 $15

36 $12

39 $10

47 $12

19 $450 (This book has a pinch on the back cover. It will press out. There may be a color break after the pinch is pressed. That may keep it out of 9.8. That is why I did not get this book signed sketched or subbed.)

I was kinda wanting to get some Fingh graded books - if he calls something Ultra High Grade, I want a piece of it, I think.

- if he calls something Ultra High Grade, I want a piece of it, I think.

We still talking about comics? :ohnoez: