• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wally's Comics Feedback Fiasco!

80 posts in this topic

Here is my new Feedback thread since my old handle that I changed (nerfherder)

isn't removable from from my old one...

older selling kudos!

"Smooth transaction - excellent communication. Well packed. Very happy with books. Thanks!" - prodigy44

"Great book... fast shipping a++++++++++++++ all the ay!" - itsatoy67

"Great price, packed well and shipped fast." - Bio-Rupp

"Communication was good and packaging was excellent. Thank you sir!" - DWL

"I bought 3 books from Wally over the past few weeks, and can't say enough for his great communication and careful packaging." - CrocHntr

"Just received my Batman #18 in the mail. Everything about this transaction was smooth and easy. Great product and shipping was quick! Highly recommend!" - edu77

"Great buyer, thank you." - ft88

"Sold Wally some Subby's...fast payment and a great person to work with!! Highly recommended as a buyer!" - Columbia Comics

"great buyer...no issues. thanks again!" - g-man

"Wally paid quickly on his purchase and was super easy to deal with. I hope he buys from me again!"- Timely

"I have dealt with Wally a couple of times (as a buyer and most recently as a seller) and I highly recommend all dealings with him. Very smooth transactions and excellent communication."

"Wally purchased a bunch of books from me recently and is simply awesome to deal with" - mazman77

"Great communication and overall transaction. Thanks for everything Wally!" - kenm

I just picked up another book from Wally! He is a great guy to purchase from. Over the past couple of months I have purchased a couple of really nice books - one golden age and one silver age and I am very happy with both books.

Quality product, great prices and secure shipping = Highly recommend as a seller!

Wally, it was a pleasure dealing with you. Prompt payment and easy communication. Just as it should be. I hope you are enjoying your new eye candy! Looking forward to future dealings, hoping to buy one of your golden age beauties sometime soon.

Wally is the guy! Excellent in all respects. I have absolutely no qualms about buying from him. Any questions, feel free to ask, you'll get nothing less than a glowing recommendation from me. (thumbs u