• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead 100 offer

185 posts in this topic

This is a great deal, wish I could take advantage.

Silvestri's cover is surprisingly awesome. Picking which cover to get will no doubt be tough. I'm guessing McFarlane's will be a stunner.

Just a heads up. One week left to get in on the deal if it will help anyone (thumbs u

Rick, thank you so much for this opportunity, I can't wait to receive my books (especially the b&w sketch :cloud9:)!!

You're the man! :thumbsup:

thanks all that have put their deposit down (or , for those that have PIF-paid in full)...

tomorrow is my deadline for receiving deposits, so if you plan to order, PM me

hey folks...

apparently diamond comics is doing a retailer exclusive bw version of 100 also...

sdccpreviewswd100.jpg

I will be ordering copies and will receive at sdcc... I will be ordering one of these for each deal buyer, and will have extra copies to sell at SDCC and post sdcc when I get back (folks can preorder, but I can't guarantee quantity at this time...however, diamond has warned they might allocate, so it is not 100% done, but I will order regardless of if I get or not lol (thumbs u

This issue 100 is going to bankrupt me! I didn't get in on this deal but I'd be interested in picking up one of the extra's you grab. Thanks!

hey folks...

apparently diamond comics is doing a retailer exclusive bw version of 100 also...

I will be ordering copies and will receive at sdcc... I will be ordering one of these for each deal buyer, and will have extra copies to sell post sdcc (thumbs u

my "guess" is, if this variant is like last years 85, they will run $5 each...I can order as many as folks want, but allocations might occur

hey folks...

sdccpreviewswd100.jpg

I will be ordering copies and will receive at sdcc... I will be ordering one of these for each deal buyer, and will have extra copies to sell at SDCC and post sdcc when I get back (folks can preorder, but I can't guarantee quantity at this time...however, diamond has warned they might allocate, so it is not 100% done, but I will order regardless of if I get or not lol (thumbs u

Any chance you will be bringing any back to PC for that special customer?

hey folks...

sdccpreviewswd100.jpg

Any chance you will be bringing any back to PC for that special customer?

of course!