• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA The Vault of Kramerica is Open: Rd 1 is over, Rd 2 up next!

231 posts in this topic

Little Fir Tree #NN 1942

Rare & HTF

$70.00 Now $50.00

It's totally low grade (duh) and has been restored (duh!!) in quite an....interesting way as you can tell. All of the white that you see used to be missing. Someone got some white paper of some sort and attached it to the book.

It is quite....odd. Especially the doll in the lower left hand corner. She's giving me the heebie-jeebies. And there's a whole mess of them on the back cover too! I'm fine with clowns but these tots are :fear: And that face located in the X-Mas tree? Givin' me the willies!

firtree.jpg

firtreea.jpg

Here's a perfectly smooth transition from Marvel to DC....

Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man

NM+ 9.6

1st Marvel/DC Crossover!

This is not only the very best copy I have seen of this book but also the very best of all the Treasury Editions I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous.

OSPG: $125.00 in NM-

$175.00

supspi-1.jpg

:o

(worship)

How did you store this book. I have tried to be very careful with my Treasury Edition books but none look like that. Wow, just Wow.

NM+ 9.6

1st Marvel/DC Crossover!

This is not only the very best copy I have seen of this book but also the very best of all the Treasury Editions I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous.

$175.00

supspi-1.jpg

They actually had Treasury Edition bags at Hi De Ho Comics when I worked there. I even have a Treasury sized backing board too! Just an unbelievable book. Had to lay flay the whole time!

:o

(worship)

How did you store this book. I have tried to be very careful with my Treasury Edition books but none look like that. Wow, just Wow.

NM+ 9.6

1st Marvel/DC Crossover!

$175.00

supspi-1.jpg

supspi2.jpg

supspi3.jpg

supspi4.jpg

supspi5.jpg

supspi6.jpg

supspi7.jpg

supspi8.jpg

Hi there,

I would like to take it, although I don't know how to put the "I take it" icon yet.

Hope it's not a problem since it's my first post on here.

This book is just too beautiful to pass on.

I think I better start offering 50% off some keys if I want to keep you up! Well, here's a start...

Doctor Strange #169 (#1) VF 8.0

(OSPG: $94.00) $47.00

dr169.jpg

dr169a.jpg

:takeit: