• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA The Vault of Kramerica is Open: Rd 1 is over, Rd 2 up next!

231 posts in this topic

Here's a perfectly smooth transition from Marvel to DC....

Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man

NM+ 9.6

1st Marvel/DC Crossover!

This is not only the very best copy I have seen of this book but also the very best of all the Treasury Editions I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous.

OSPG: $125.00 in NM-

$175.00

supspi-1.jpg

:o

Here's a perfectly smooth transition from Marvel to DC....

Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man

NM+ 9.6

1st Marvel/DC Crossover!

This is not only the very best copy I have seen of this book but also the very best of all the Treasury Editions I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous.

OSPG: $125.00 in NM-

$175.00

supspi-1.jpg

:o

I know. It's awe inspiring. Never seen anything like it.

Adventure #260 F/VF 7.0

1st SA Origin Aquaman

This one has definite press potential. Note sun shadow on BC though - that's what's bringing this down. Nice book.

(OSPG $357.00) $195.00

adv260.jpg

adv260a.jpg

:takeit:

Per PM arrangement

:headbang: That's awesome! Thanks for putting in the effort. And thanks again for all the great swag in today's box. That's most of the reason I'm here now. I certainly don't need any more comics, but find myself on the lookout in your thread.

Flash #117 VG/F 5.0

1st Captain Boomerang! Loved him when Ostrander wrote him in the Suicide Squad.

Cover gloss and colors are still sharp. Just your usual edge, corner and spine wear. Lies flat & clean.

OSPG: $92.50 $60.00

flash117.jpg

flash117a.jpg

Any Adams Tecs or Batbooks, Mark?

Hi Scoot!

Yes and yes.

Adams books: Avengers 94-96 and a few DCs with Adams covers including Tec 370 which is his 1st time drawing Batman. I also have a Phantom Stranger CGC 9.4 sig series signed by Adams that I am considering selling. I'll cry if I do.

Bat-Books: Yes, about 20 Detectives from 295-464. Mostly mid grade but a few pushing high grade and NM- copies of #447 and #464.