• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA The Vault of Kramerica is Open: Rd 1 is over, Rd 2 up next!

231 posts in this topic

Okay. How about we shift back to DCs? I have more ASM's but most are high grade and after #132. I'll pick up with them in a few. I"m going to get some DC Keys put up for some of our East Coast Customers!

Be right back with some Brave & the Bolds!

:applause:

Hope the ECs come up before I pass out as well.

Adventure #260 F/VF 7.0

1st SA Origin Aquaman

This one has definite press potential. Note sun shadow on BC though - that's what's bringing this down. Nice book.

(OSPG $357.00) $195.00

hm

Doesn't look 7.0 does it? I'd stop thinking if I were you! If i had more time I'd be getting it slabbed after a little pancake action. Actually, I have another copy of this coming up too. Wait, scratch that. I think I have 2 more. So, at least one more to come (thumbs u

hm

Better or worse than this one?

:ohnoez:

Adventure #260 F/VF 7.0

1st SA Origin Aquaman

This one has definite press potential. Note sun shadow on BC though - that's what's bringing this down. Nice book.

(OSPG $357.00) $195.00

hm

Doesn't look 7.0 does it? I'd stop thinking if I were you! If i had more time I'd be getting it slabbed after a little pancake action. Actually, I have another copy of this coming up too. Wait, scratch that. I think I have 2 more. So, at least one more to come (thumbs u

hm

Better or worse than this one?

:ohnoez:

A little lower - 6.5 with '3-31' written in pen on cover