• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA The Vault of Kramerica is Open: Rd 1 is over, Rd 2 up next!

231 posts in this topic

Nice DCs! Got silvery Wonder Woman?

The DC Keys will have a nice showing but I was never a fan of Wonder Woman :P

sacrilege :o

ETA for the GAs?

(it is almost 1 on the East Coast)

Unfortunately I do not. I can say there are no DCs or Timely's though - EC's, Dell, Fawcetts, Quality, Atlas, Feature and maybe 1 or 2 more. I have over 100 books to try and do by tomorrow morning so I am pulling an all-nighter with a 100 degree fever - it will take a while to get everything posted (thumbs u

Dang, hope you feel better soon. I'll be watching for the next 3 hours. :foryou:

ETA for the GAs?

(it is almost 1 on the East Coast)

Unfortunately I do not. I can say there are no DCs or Timely's though - EC's, Dell, Fawcetts, Quality, Atlas, Feature and maybe 1 or 2 more. I have over 100 books to try and do by tomorrow morning so I am pulling an all-nighter with a 100 degree fever - it will take a while to get everything posted (thumbs u

Dang, hope you feel better soon. I'll be watching for the next 3 hours. :foryou:

Thanks (worship) I promise to get in a groove here soon but I don't want things to appear haphazard & sloppy.