• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-O Manowar discussion, arriving May 2

344 posts in this topic

I finally made it into my local shop after not being around for about a month. I did not buy XO 3 but my shop drastically cut orders compared to the stacks of the first two issues that are still warming the shelves. They still have every issue released during this relaunch so far in quantity, but there was only a couple copies of 3 left.

got & read mine they only had in regulars, no variant ... shame I really wanted the cover with the energy sword :) I wish I knew where I could buy OA cause I really wouldn't mind buying some pages from these series ... I Totally want the page after he comes crashing down & he takes off his helmet

Where can you find it?

Good question. Not Emerald City, Wonder Water nor Heroes Haven. None of them had it today.

Maybe these are sitting at Diamond unordered by most shops? (shrug)

I think they were only printed based on orders, so "unordered by most shops" is probably accurate... but "sitting at Diamond" is unlikely. Print run is around 3,500 from what we know... possibly 3,400.

(The 2nd print was around 1,600 copies, so it's possible that 3rd print is 3,400 to make an even 5,000 total reprints.)

Where can you find it?

Good question. Not Emerald City, Wonder Water nor Heroes Haven. None of them had it today.

Maybe these are sitting at Diamond unordered by most shops? (shrug)

I think they were only printed based on orders, so "unordered by most shops" is probably accurate... but "sitting at Diamond" is unlikely. Print run is around 3,500 from what we know... possibly 3,400.

(The 2nd print was around 1,600 copies, so it's possible that 3rd print is 3,400 to make an even 5,000 total reprints.)

I figured the shops that didn't bother with the second print wouldn't bother with the third so I went to the shops that ordered the second prints and sold out of those. I thought they might have ordered thirds. They didn't.

That kind of makes me wonder if Diamond still has some of these available since they printed twice the amount of the second print. The word was that the 3rd print was printed to order, but I'd imagine there was some overprint with this round since it was double the second print.

Where can you find it?

Good point. It's Friday after it arrived on Wednesday and there are none on Ebay. hm

Ed at Paradise received the 100+ he ordered, many of which were pre-sold on the Valiant boards.

Not sure if/where this has been discussed, but since this is the only Valiant thread on Page1, I'll ask here.

Any news on the Geomancers appearing in the new Valiant universe? I thought they were a great concept and an integral part of that universe.

Or is it more like no Magnus, no Geomancers?