• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #13

33 posts in this topic

What's ugly about it? It looks like an easy 9.0 without the sun shadow and that's the only thing that kept it down to an 8.0. I guess if you really hate sun/dust shadows confused-smiley-013.gif

just takes away from the book. 893censored-thumb.gif

"But you don't find nice clean, high grade copies of this book for an affordable price"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very true. Just look at the 9.6 that sold for over 10k on comiclink. I love this book and villian but honestly I was really surprised at the price, considering a #9 is still sitting on CL for a couple of thousand less. Both are the highest graded copies.

"But you don't find nice clean, high grade copies of this book for an affordable price"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very true. Just look at the 9.6 that sold for over 10k on comiclink. I love this book and villian but honestly I was really surprised at the price, considering a #9 is still sitting on CL for a couple of thousand less. Both are the highest graded copies.

still a pretty nice looking book and probably going to go for a decent price.

very good chance that a small HG (all 9.0's and up) low number run (7-15) will be up for sale periodically on a new website within the next couple of months. spidey dudes need to keep their eyes open and ears to the ground grin.gif

I agree, dust shadows are not pretty. But you don't find nice clean, high grade copies of this book for an affordable price. grin.gif

The dust shadow is a real eye sore and kills eye appeal IMO. I'd rather have a 6.0 with a few light creases and round corners than a book length shadow on an 8.0...

To each his own!! acclaim.gif

Better do it soon since noone is buying comics anymore because it's a "sellers market". tongue.gif

If you wait too long, I'll be the only one left buying evidentally frown.gif

Brian

i hear you; i'll know i've been right when Gene and JC start to bid on my books grin.gif

very good chance that a small HG (all 9.0's and up) low number run (7-15) will be up for sale periodically on a new website within the next couple of months. spidey dudes need to keep their eyes open and ears to the ground grin.gif

Are FF's going to be up there as well? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Better do it soon since noone is buying comics anymore because it's a "sellers market". tongue.gif

Brian

i hear you; i'll know i've been right when Gene and JC start to bid on my books grin.gif

got a nice #13 for the gman?

i'm only selling my FF#11 for now. gonna wait and see how things develope on the others............ grin.gif

Brian

got a nice #13 for the gman?

yup - gonna likely put my #13 9.0 OW on a new website in short order. will let you know when i do................ grin.gif

i'm only selling my FF#11 for now. gonna wait and see how things develope on the others............ grin.gif

I don't need no stnkin' 11! grin.gif

What grades are your ASM # 7-15 run?