• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday icculus308win!

22 posts in this topic

Hey thanks guys!! The big 34. (They do just all start blurring together don't they)

As we speak I'm out in the driveway with the Fam. The Easter Bunny brought our 3 1/2 year old Brody his first bike, so he is busy being Lightening McQueen. And Cooper just turned a year the 4th and is busy walking and trying to head Brody off at the pass - with Mommy and Daddy having to advert his plans! Good times.

The Mrs. and I are going down to the Chop House tonight and than seeing "Salmon Fishing in Tibet." I'm an avid fly-fisherman so I'm anxious to see the scenery and salmon (and critique Ewan's casting and matching the hatch capabilities lol!!) The Wife fly-fishes too, but would rather watch paint dry than see this flick. BUT it's all about Birthday boy so she promises not to fall asleep and drool on me.

Thanks again for the well wishes!!

:applause:

The Mrs. and I are going down to the Chop House tonight and than seeing "Salmon Fishing in Tibet." I'm an avid fly-fisherman so I'm anxious to see the scenery and salmon (and critique Ewan's casting and matching the hatch capabilities lol!!) The Wife fly-fishes too, but would rather watch paint dry than see this flick. BUT it's all about Birthday boy so she promises not to fall asleep and drool on me.

Great movie! You'll love it and I think she will too.

Have a good one.

(thumbs u

Thank-you everyone. :foryou:

(especially to the coveted Holiday Ham!! :acclaim: )

Had a great night. (I could get the meat sweats - 42 oz porterhouse might be the culprit. The Chicago Chop House is probably still my favorite steak house in the city) and I really enjoyed the movie. Surprisingly so did she!! Always a plus.

The overalI day was exactly what the Dr. ordered.

Now if the kids happened to sleep in tomorrow an extra hour - we are talking a dream day and night!!

Til next year - Tort out