• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Early FF's

59 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I will be selling a number of high-grade FF's from my collection tonight. Some of these gems I have upgraded, others may be upgraded in the next month or two, and a few have to go to pay my bills or prep me for upcoming auctions.

The usual rules apply -- no deadbeats, please. Payment, either by check, MO, or Paypal, will be due within 10 days or so.

ALL of these books have near-perfect centering, white pages, and no writing or date stamps. Back covers are all clean.

PM me with questions, offers, or abuse! :acclaim: (wait, not that last one)

Dan

One of the great covers of the run, and a pedigree to boot!

Fantastic Four #47 -- Rocky Mountain Copy

CGC 9.4 (white) -- don't know if pressed, but probably?

$500 shipped SOLD

FF47.jpg

Another pedigree, this time a Bronze stunner...(but sorry about the scan; my scanner is weird. The colors are rich and vibrant!)

Fantastic Four #125 -- Twin Cities Copy

CGC 9.6 (white) -- don't know if pressed

$275 shipped

FF125a.jpg

Last one for tonight, but PM me if you have other FF's you're looking for. I may be able to part with a few others if the price is right.

Fantastic Four #187 (another toughie in this grade)

CGC 9.8 (white) -- unknown if pressed

$80 shipped SOLD

FF187.jpg

Where is sufunk? He has been scooping up Ped copies across many Marvel titles lately. I guess having a load of Avengers peds isn't enough... lol

Do you have any SA FF books with appearances of the Silver Surfer for sale? :baiting: