• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

This should be great!

After multiple viewings of The Avengers, I'm ready for another blockbuster comic book movie.

Summer 2012 may prove to be the best year yet for super hero films.

I don't know if I'm up for a midnight show(I'm getting too old!), but I'll definitely be seeing it first thing Friday morning.

It was an 8pm showing over here for the advance preview if I remember rightly. 200 tickets for the night and we all got those nice lenticular poster thingies.

That sounds great, don't know if they'll do anything like that in Philly.

They actually pimped the tickets with the poster as an incentive as the prices were three or four times the usual cinema tickets. I didn't mind, I'd have paid anyway to see the advance screening of any Batman movie (thankfully I didn't for Batman & Robin).

They actually pimped the tickets with the poster as an incentive as the prices were three or four times the usual cinema tickets. I didn't mind, I'd have paid anyway to see the advance screening of any Batman movie (thankfully I didn't for Batman & Robin).

I saw Batman and Robin on opening day. :sorry:

I saw it. :sorry:

:foryou:

I was at the premiere. How often do you get to see TomCruise, Nicole Kidman, Jim Carrey, Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Bob Kane, and the Batmobile in one setting? :headbang:

I was at the premiere. How often do you get to see TomCruise, Nicole Kidman, Jim Carrey, Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Bob Kane, and the Batmobile in one setting? :headbang:

Not if you were at the Batman and Robin premiere.

Yeah, sounds like Batman Forever(which wasn't very good either).

Yeah, sounds like Batman Forever(which wasn't very good either).

For some reason I loved Batman Forever when it came out, I think the soundtrack had a lot to do with it, but I watched it over and over again. Then I watched it a couple of years ago with my daughter and realised just how not-very-good it actually was. Not Batman and Robin bad, but just no that good.