• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

Just got in from a 4 hour bash with my classmates and the laughter continued reading everyone's posts :)

Kev ole buddy, your pics make me laugh out loud.

Many thanks to everyone for the well wishes... its appreciated.

No stuff tonight I guess since I'm a little tipsy after my 4 beer and steak dinner bash... but I will stop practicing my man rubbin' long enough to post all kinds of sheeet tmrw night.

You guys make me proud to be a comic goon :)

Well guys its probably going to be a little bit later tonight before I get some things posted.

BUT I gots a great reason for the slack... just found out earlier today that I passed my State Board exam for my Physical Therapy license.

The Rupp is officially "Licensed to Chill, Thrill and Kill" ! :headbang:

Two BS's, two Associates, one Education certificate and one comic biz later and I think I'm finally ready to get a real job.

On a side note... I thank all of you Clooneython supporters for helping me fund my education over the last two years. I don't think I could have survived without you guys :)

Many thanks sheeetlovers !

I BE CERTIFIED SMART NOW :acclaim:

Great news! Congratulations :)

No stuff tonight I guess since I'm a little tipsy after my 4 beer and steak dinner bash... but I will stop practicing my man rubbin' long enough to post all kinds of sheeet tmrw night.

Got off the hook!

No stuff tonight I guess since I'm a little tipsy after my 4 beer and steak dinner bash...

No, this is the perfect time to post some books. Lots of books, no inhibitions. :devil:

Catch you tomorrow Rupp and congrats again!

I'm gonna go to the gym now...hopefully I'll hurt myself so I can get some of that sweet Rupp healing.

Does that come with or without the happy ending?

Well gang I just got in from the graduation ceremony and its official... I'm a 43 year old two time college grad, ready for work :)

I will answer questions that were asked...

1) The happy ending that all physical therapy should provide is usually determined by the amount you pay :)

2) Clooneythons will NEVER end... the Rupp swears this :)

3) Listing will resume SAT night because SAT nights alright for FIGHTIN' :)

I had a great time with my classmates (most of them were 20 - 22 year old hotties anyway) and am going to miss them all. Some more than others tho :)

All of them just as smart as they were hot too. I'm gonna miss 'em :)

Well gang I just got in from the graduation ceremony and its official... I'm a 43 year old two time college grad, ready for work :)

I will answer questions that were asked...

1) The happy ending that all physical therapy should provide is usually determined by the amount you pay :)

2) Clooneythons will NEVER end... the Rupp swears this :)

3) Listing will resume SAT night because SAT nights alright for FIGHTIN' :)

I had a great time with my classmates (most of them were 20 - 22 year old hotties anyway) and am going to miss them all. Some more than others tho :)

All of them just as smart as they were hot too. I'm gonna miss 'em :)

DO NOT miss this fight tonight!

ufc-on-fox-3-poster.jpg

but dont forget to watch Mayweather get spanked

mayweather4x6.jpg

UNDEFETED Mayweather.. Please ... Never gonna happen

BTW Can we start calling you DR. Rupp? Mr Rupp?