• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

VAMPIRELLA MODEL SEARCH SPECIAL LIMITED PROMO VIDEO - $10

Got this as a retailer premium from Harris Comics about 11 years ago. Never did pop it in the computer to see what it was... but I'm guessing its scantly clad skanks dressed up as Vamperilla. I'd say not an easy item to find.

0clooneython81785.jpg

SPIDER-MAN ACETATE OVERSIZED ANTIMATION CEL - $3

I've got TWO of these at $3 each. I think they were polybagged with books way back when (1994 or 95 or so). Pretty cool promo item.

BOTH SOLD TO DESIGNER TOAST

0clooneython81788.jpg

And thats a good one to end the night on :)

Many thanks you guys for making the first night of Clooneython 13 a rousing, nut slappin' success :)

Will update this sucker in the AM and list more over the course of the day and night tmrw.

xxx ooo

Rupp

SPIDER-MAN ACETATE OVERSIZED ANTIMATION CEL - $3

I've got TWO of these at $3 each. I think they were polybagged with books way back when (1994 or 95 or so). Pretty cool promo item.

0clooneython81788.jpg

:takeit:

I need to move...

I posted on the first page - MISSED all the action due to the human failing called sleep and now MFG has stolen all what I wanted :cry:

Am I Sore :sumo:

Maybe I could give up sleep hm

What the hell??? They have Clooneython here in Virginia too??? I thought I escaped that gruntrosity with the banjos and chamber pots when I fled Alabama :devil:

You fled Bama?!?

Yes sir...state is about bankrupt (announced 40% budget proration for 2013). Started looking for jobs and landed in Newport News...only been here three days, but seems like a fun town :juggle:

Of course when I opened a local checking account, I did order Bama checks lol

:applause:

4954969-Virginia_Welcome_Center_Virginia.jpg