• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

lol So I hear you guys saying I did not necessarily trade up?

Now let the gruntholing commence...list the drek my friend...I will provide snarky commentary free of charge... :ohnoez:

lol

Well guys its probably going to be a little bit later tonight before I get some things posted.

BUT I gots a great reason for the slack... just found out earlier today that I passed my State Board exam for my Physical Therapy license.

The Rupp is officially "Licensed to Chill, Thrill and Kill" ! :headbang:

Two BS's, two Associates, one Education certificate and one comic biz later and I think I'm finally ready to get a real job.

On a side note... I thank all of you Clooneython supporters for helping me fund my education over the last two years. I don't think I could have survived without you guys :)

Many thanks sheeetlovers !

I BE CERTIFIED SMART NOW :acclaim:

congrats Rupp! now go out and party as if there's no tomorrow!!!

if you wake up without a hangover, you didn't do it right,and have to do it again. :)

:applause:

Well guys its probably going to be a little bit later tonight before I get some things posted.

BUT I gots a great reason for the slack... just found out earlier today that I passed my State Board exam for my Physical Therapy license.

Two BS's, two Associates, one Education certificate and one comic biz later and I think I'm finally ready to get a real job.

On a side note... I thank all of you Clooneython supporters for helping me fund my education over the last two years. I don't think I could have survived without you guys :)

That's good. My uncle went to school to become a Chiropractor.

Congrats Michael, good job dude. (thumbs u

Congrats (thumbs u

I need to move...

I posted on the first page - MISSED all the action due to the human failing called sleep and now MFG has stolen all what I wanted :cry:

Am I Sore :sumo:

Maybe I could give up sleep hm

lol

Sorry :foryou:

:whee:

Anyone else would have the :facepalm: