• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead

67 posts in this topic

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

It was one of the biggest threads on the boards, next to the Probation discussion/argument thread rofl.

There was a lot of good info in that thread. Can't they lock it after removing the offending posts?

Dan

They wouldn't have to lock it if they removed the tomfoolery. This was done to "teach people a lesson." Lessons don't go over very well on the Internet. So no lesson is learned, and we are without several years of collective information on the most popular and influential comic that has come out in the last 10 years. Just poor decision making.

My goodness you have climbed a high horse this afternoon. Did you not get your Wheaties?

no. you just messed up. plain and simple. you deleted a thread for no good reason, then realized you messed up. just admit it and move on.

Is this the thread we are using for discussion since you idgits got the other one deleted?

Actually, I wanted to see what the reaction to the Walking Dead was, back when it came out. This was the first thread I came across, starting from October 2003. In light of current prices and popularity, I thought it would be interesting to see when people started to truly enjoy the series.

I also wanted to see if someone was going to ask WHY I bumped a thread from 2004 lol

Is this the thread we are using for discussion since you idgits got the other one deleted?

Actually, I wanted to see what the reaction to the Walking Dead was, back when it came out. This was the first thread I came across, starting from October 2003. In light of current prices and popularity, I thought it would be interesting to see when people started to truly enjoy the series.

I also wanted to see if someone was going to ask WHY I bumped a thread from 2004 lol

it's fun to read what we all thought back then...compared to now

Has anyone seen this

Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene), Steven Yeun (Glenn), and Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes) will take over the Mile High City months after the shocking finale of their 2nd chart-busting season. And the Rocky Mountain region couldn’t be happier.

This is happening in my own backyard!!

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

It was one of the biggest threads on the boards, next to the Probation discussion/argument thread rofl.

There was a lot of good info in that thread. Can't they lock it after removing the offending posts?

Dan

They wouldn't have to lock it if they removed the tomfoolery. This was done to "teach people a lesson." Lessons don't go over very well on the Internet. So no lesson is learned, and we are without several years of collective information on the most popular and influential comic that has come out in the last 10 years. Just poor decision making.

My goodness you have climbed a high horse this afternoon. Did you not get your Wheaties?

:eyeroll:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/professionalism

meh

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

What are the job qualifications for being a moderator on this site?

I would be interested but I don't know if I can reach the bar you have set for being a passive/aggressive jerk.

:grin: