• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead

67 posts in this topic

It was a d-bag move by the mods to obliterate one of the most viewed most active threads ever in the modern section for the bad acts of a couple of people.

I am shocked that they would be heavy handed. Personally, I hope you get biatch wrist-slapped for your crass statement.

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

It was one of the biggest threads on the boards, next to the Probation discussion/argument thread rofl.

There was a lot of good info in that thread. Can't they lock it after removing the offending posts?

Dan

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

It was one of the biggest threads on the boards, next to the Probation discussion/argument thread rofl.

There was a lot of good info in that thread. Can't they lock it after removing the offending posts?

Dan

They wouldn't have to lock it if they removed the tomfoolery. This was done to "teach people a lesson." Lessons don't go over very well on the Internet. So no lesson is learned, and we are without several years of collective information on the most popular and influential comic that has come out in the last 10 years. Just poor decision making.

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

They wouldn't have to lock it if they removed the tomfoolery. This was done to "teach people a lesson." Lessons don't go over very well on the Internet. So no lesson is learned, and we are without several years of collective information on the most popular and influential comic that has come out in the last 10 years. Just poor decision making.

My goodness you have climbed a high horse this afternoon. Did you not get your Wheaties?

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

My goodness you have climbed a high horse this afternoon. Did you not get your Wheaties?

Just expressing myself. I see the thread is back. I applaud you on that. I hope everyone learns their lesson about changing the thread names.

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

Just expressing myself. I see the thread is back. I applaud you on that. I hope everyone learns their lesson about changing the thread names.

What lesson?

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

What lesson?

Changing the thread name has been fun. We've been doing it for YEARS. You'd be surprised how many times it's happened.

It recently was being disscussed again, and someone changed the name to something that included a board members name. If you don't like him ignore him. Or at least refrain from attacks when correcting him. Some people can't.

I believe that's what the "play nice" from the mod was about.

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

What lesson?

Changing the thread name has been fun. We've been doing it for YEARS. You'd be surprised how many times it's happened.

It recently was being disscussed again, and someone changed the name to something that included a board members name. If you don't like him ignore him. Or at least refrain from attacks when correcting him. Some people can't.

I believe that's what the "play nice" from the mod was about.

yup. BEEN doing it for years.

It was a d-bag move by the mods to obliterate one of the most viewed most active threads ever in the modern section for the bad acts of a couple of people.

it should be noted what happened, before facts get twisted. Nico got his feathers ruffled over the subject changing (he didn't like the fact that about a week ago, someone changed the subject to "Lori is a prostitute."), and another board member put Nico's name in the subject headline. i wouldn't call it a "bad act." and there was no fighting. i don't think Nico even knew his name was ever in the subject. Just one poster who is irritated by him threw his name in the subject. end of story.

it should be noted what happened, before facts get twisted. Nico got his feathers ruffled over the subject changing (he didn't like the fact that about a week ago, someone changed the subject to "Lori is a prostitute."), and another board member put Nico's name in the subject headline. i wouldn't call it a "bad act." and there was no fighting. i don't think Nico even knew his name was ever in the subject. Just one poster who is irritated by him threw his name in the subject. end of story.

:acclaim:

In all fairness, Lori IS a prostitute.

She has certainly acted in a way that would get her called those type of names. and this isn't a disney post where kids might wander into, so yeah, i didn't see anything "offensive" about it.

She has certainly acted in a way that would get her called those type of names. and this isn't a disney post where kids might wander into, so yeah, i didn't see anything "offensive" about it.

I guess I should have said, "woman of the night."

they poofed tbe thread?

Cant believe that.

Dan

What are the job qualifications for being a moderator on this site?

I would be interested but I don't know if I can reach the bar you have set for being a passive/aggressive jerk.