• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really hate this Heineken commercial...

34 posts in this topic

It's just moronic, and it's on ALL the time during basketball. People dancing (I use that term very loosely) like they're convulsing and about to die, irritating song with unintelligible lyrics, egotistical guy with the hot chick who can do everything...

Very annoying.

Peace,

Chip

This sounds more like a Water Cooler topic. :sumo:

There's a water cooler forum here?

Peace,

Chip

Do you end every post with

Peace,

Chip?

I'm pretty new around here.

It's just moronic, and it's on ALL the time during basketball. People dancing (I use that term very loosely) like they're convulsing and about to die, irritating song with unintelligible lyrics, egotistical guy with the hot chick who can do everything...

Very annoying.

Peace,

Chip

Link me up Mr.Robot Brainiac! I know it has to be on YouTube.

Link to commercial ?

Very annoying.

Peace,

Chip

Link me up Mr.Robot Brainiac! I know it has to be on YouTube.

:taptaptap:

Very annoying.

Peace,

Chip

Just saw it. Thanks. Guess you got to be heavy on the Heine to appreciate hm

Figured this was the one you were talking about. This is a reworking of Mohammed Raffi's Jaan Pechechan Ho, a classic 60's Indian tune:

Don't know if you've ever watched Ghost World starring the comely Thorah Birch & Scarlett Johansson (as well as Steve Buscemi) but this song figures prominately.

Killer music as far as I'm concerned, not done very well in the commercial though.

I love the original video (thanks Helio)

I love the GW reference (and movie)

I love the Heine ad

and I love this thread

(but most of all, I love Jeffro, and in Tupenny's name I trust).