• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Rare Primetime Vault Opening: Timely Junk**

120 posts in this topic

junk

(tsk)

I got your back, Ben! :hi:

Thanks Todd!! Actually gators right as I even wrote it in the threads title :insane:doh!
(thumbs u

junk

(tsk)

Thanks Todd!! Actually gators right as I even wrote it in the threads title :insane:doh!
(thumbs u

lol

Good luck with the sale, Ben! Best 'junk' I've seen in a long time.

junk

(tsk)

(thumbs u

lol

Good luck with the sale, Ben! Best 'junk' I've seen in a long time.

Thanks Todd. Junk sells at some point

Another book featuring the guy with the round..er...I mean triangular shield in this one ;)

Cap # 1 CGC 3.0

I got this copy from a dude named GAtor :insane: Blue label Cap 1s are nowhere to be found lately. This copy has colors that are the best I've seen on any Cap 1! Eye appeal is certainly 4.0. Some color touch was scraped off by Matt Nelson in a few areas along spine and along FC edge (you can see some paper loss). Clean and bright copy for the grade.

Asking $30,000

cap1cgc30-1.jpg

myCap1CGC30NEWSCANnolabelFCDEC10.jpg

myCap1CGC30NEWSCANBCDEC10.jpg

Hey Ben,

You have some great books there buddy! Good luck on your sales!

Thanks Sir Isaac!

Hey Folks,

No hurry to get these books out of my vault, but thought if I can find a Timely lover who will give these books a nice home then I'll send them away (thumbs u As most of you know, I rarely sell books, but I have some other things on the horizon, and I can always get these back later. PMs are welcome. Checks, MOs, or cash (in person) are cool. :cool: Shipping is on me (within USA) if you hit the BIN at my list prices. :banana: I am open to trading any book I list towards a blue label AF 15, Action 7, Tec 29/31, or Bat 1 (to name a few).

Posting the :takeit: trumps (as long as you pay :grin: ).

No counter offer will offend me. :foryou:

Thanks,

Ben

Didnt I read somewhere it is your BD lol

Good luck with the sale!