• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feeling Frisky? WATCH YOUR STEP!

112 posts in this topic

While were on the topic (sort of), apparently this happened while i was away so can someone explain who bruised RMA's hymen to the point where he still posts 500 times a day but only uses icons? ???

:eyeroll:

meh

Because he was given a nice long vacation for threatening someone. At least that's my recollection.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5287602#Post5287602

Then was given an even longer strike because he didn't know how to behave.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5361427#Post5361427

Oh, did I mention this strike for trolling?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5284299#Post5284299

Personally, I find it funny that a grown adult would stay in a forum...ignoring many of the people on it and then decide to silence themselves to only posting icons.

He's much more tolerable this way and CG has been a better place for it. Considering he has me on ignore...I guess he won't read this. Unless of course he can't resist from seeing what I wrote.... :hi:

Even more funny is that same grown adult putting someone on ignore but sending them PM's to toss comments at them, then removing themselves from the topic so they don't get to have a comment shot back at them.

I think the hymen comment fits, but in an even different context.

Who did this?

Marcel Marceau himself.

Am I missing something? I thought you guys were chummy with each other.

No. I don't drink his coolade anymore.

I obviously bother him a lot more than he bothers me. A fact that I'm quite proud of. :cloud9:

lol This is officially the lamest stupidest thread ever. Almost every virtual vajayjay in this thread is just crammed with sand. Get over yourselves and get back to talking about the Avengers. Frickin momos.

Am I missing something? I thought you guys were chummy with each other.

No. I don't drink his coolade anymore.

I obviously bother him a lot more than he bothers me. A fact that I'm quite proud of. :cloud9:

(thumbs u

Thanks

While were on the topic (sort of), apparently this happened while i was away so can someone explain who bruised RMA's hymen to the point where he still posts 500 times a day but only uses icons? ???

Dude...seriously? :facepalm:

no-classes.jpg

Yep, that's me Mr. Passive aggressive forumite of the year :acclaim:

I just thought your comment was a little totally inappropriate, especially considering the major FDQ exit you had not that long ago. (shrug)

:popcorn:

A) "Major"??? Based on what ive seen, it was pretty minor. Either way, i had some issues i had to deal with, took some time off and dealt with them.

B) how exactly was it either "a little" or "totally" inappropriate??? If you dont think posting nothing but icons 500 times a day in some sort of half assed protest instead of just leaving is indicative of a bruised hymen, what the hell is??? ???

You really don't see how suggesting that a man having a *spoon* is inappropiate?

Creating a thread announcing your leaving the way you did and for the reasons why makes you a bit of a hypocrite IMHO considering the comment you made to RMA.

Hypocrite?

Would a hypocrite be something like jumping to ONE persons defense when someone suggests they have a *spoon*. I'm pretty sure IIRC when people suggested i dust the sand off my *spoon* your comment was something to the affect of "you should leave since you are collecting for the wrong reasons".

Sounds a little hypocritical to me hm

I didn't agree with those comments back then either, but I stand by what I said at the time. I'm sincerely glad you're back and in good spirits BTW.

lol This is officially the lamest stupidest thread ever. Almost every virtual vajayjay in this thread is just crammed with sand. Get over yourselves and get back to talking about the Avengers. Frickin momos.

This thread needs a Vajazzle.

:P I don't even like sand.

Ummm, my vajayjay is nice and perfect without a hint of curtains thank you very much! :preach:

+1

It was funny because not only was he suggesting that you had a *spoon*, but also that you still had a hymen.

Mikey took care of Hymen..... (shrug)

hymans-shirt_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

I blame the Rosato brothers. :mad:

Ummm, my vajayjay is nice and perfect without a hint of curtains thank you very much! :preach:

Liar. You are rocking the thick cut beef tarp.