• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iron Man #55 Club

168 posts in this topic

I saw copies like this with some minor tearing and lots of stress on the spine still going for 50-60 bucks! :o Back pre-Avengers this copy might be worth like 15? Hope that helps!

$50-60 bucks sounds good to me. Thanks!

I am not longer a member of the IM # 55 club.

Sold mine for a cool $50.

Back around 15 years ago I picked up a really nice one for $7 and sold it to a friend a few years later. He didn't have one and it was before the internet made everything so easy to find. These were impossible to find in a small town so I decided to sell it to him as he wanted it because he loved Thanos and needed it for his set. I always planned on buying another one but didn't. Too late now as they have skyrocketed.

Edited by kidcolt

Back around 15 years ago I picked up a really nice one for $7 and sold it to a friend a few years later. He didn't have one and it was before the internet made everything so easy to find. These were impossible to find in a small town so I decided to sell it to him as he wanted it because he loved Thanos and needed it for his set. I always planned on buying another one but didn't. Too late now as they have skyrocketed.

Yeah I wanted to upgrade this book for awhile. Always liked Thanos. I forget what grade mine is in...But I wanted a kinda higher graded slabbed copy. Now the prices are pretty crazy. Same thing is also happening with TOS #52, thats the last book I need for the TOS hero run...prices are pretty crazy...and looking at GPA...they are not right on what this book is going for right now. Maybe the movie hype will cool off....Or both books could have the kick in the butt they needed for years. (shrug)

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

IronMan55CGC98.jpg

(worship)

There's another IM #55 9.8 Suscha News with identical cut, but different serial number, in the next Comic Connect auction. ???

There are tons of dupes with that collection. :gossip:

I will not suck it. I stand by my assessment. :sumo:

Got my grader's notes for my 8.0 HOM 229. It appears that three people including me missed the tear on the BC :tonofbricks:

It got sent to me in PDF format right away though.

I will kick you in Chicago and take $5 from you to reimburse me for my cost.

xoxo

greggy

Got my grader's notes for my 8.0 HOM 229. It appears that three people including me missed the tear on the BC :tonofbricks:

xoxo

greggy

You and your grading "dream team" - :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

xoxo

greggy

You and your grading "dream team" - :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I blame Caira first because he sold me the book. Then me for thinking it was a printer's crease. Last Joey because he couldn't press away the tear.

Woo hoo :whee: