• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Comic Con, now a 3 day con, Sept 28-30

60 posts in this topic

What does one have to do get get one of the GFT Robyn Hood #1 (Franchesco Cover F - held for them?

I can't get there until Sat and don't want to miss out.

I don't know about getting one held for you, but you can almost guarantee that BeachBum will pull NM+ copies and list them for sale when he gets them in the selling area of the forums.

Since Stan Lee is not attending, does that mean Desert Wind Comics with not be there now? If not is there anyone going to take submissions and do SS?

If you're attending cgc will be there, go up and ask for a caw and they will help you out.

Due to the unfortunate cancellation of Stan Lee from the Wizard World Mid Ohio show, sadly DWC will also be cancelling our company attendence. Any books that have been mailed into DWC will still be taken care of at the show by a DWC associate. Anyone who has contacted DWC regarding dropping books off at the DWC booth for the signing at Mid Ohio should utilize the CGC booth and CGC CAWs to achieve the same success. If you contacted DWC regarding dropping off books for any other show, especially the Todd McFarlane signing or the New York Comic Con please contact us immediately for information. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause any board members.

Hey guys,

My name is Sajad Shah and i just wanted to introduce myself. Im an artist and Ill be attending Wizard World Ohio this weekend with Hound Comics. well be selling our books "Brimstone and the BorderHounds" which is available nation wide at Barnes & Noble, Book World or B. Dalton as well Amazon and HoundComics.com

Personally i will have prints as well as ill be taking commissions on site, so if your in the area, i hope you pass by and say hello and check us out. Below are samples of my sketch cover work, as i recently just finished my first CGC Sketch Op. My second Op is already full and i will be getting started on those and posting those as well after NYC and i contact my fascilitator.

403791953.jpg

403791958.jpg

403801978.jpg

403834125.jpg

403834126.jpg

403847631.jpg

403856414.jpg

403862001.jpg

403931594.jpg

403856415.jpg

See you guys this weekend !

Hi everyone! Our frames for you CGC books will be available at booth #121 Storm Watch Comics! Dave, founder of CBD will also be roaming the grounds. He tells me he has an awesome hotel room for an afterparty... Email me @ bernie@comicbookdisplays.com for more info on how to find Dave! www.comicbookdisplays.com

403856415.jpg

That Thanos is awesome! I wish I could attend so I could get a sketch from you!

I attended Con today and met Sajad. He is a very nice person and his work is top notch. I commissioned a Dark Phoenix sketch from him which will be mailed to me. He was very popular/busy today! :)