• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

:news: Sufunk was the first to break $100 and so wins the Duke Nukem Xbox freebie. Hey man, you are cleaning me out of games! :golfclap:

Thanks but you can give it to the next person that hits $100. I dont have an Xbox :sorry:

Ok...I'll find something else for ya. :foryou:

Hopefully shrunkenhead can confirm, but it looks like here's what's left at this point:

The Life and Times of Martha Washington by Frank Miller

Beautiful, out of print slipcase volume. Done in Absolute style. Brand new and sealed. Scan is of the back of the slipcase, so you can see the little promo description.

Retail was $100, but this trades at $140-160. How does below retail sound? Take it for $90

Scan0045.jpg

Ok, let's try these Marvel Premiere Classic variants...

If you've not seen these, the publishing style is comparable to Marvel Masterworks. These books have a spine # and each printing is very limited.

Avengers: West Coast Avengers Assemble

New and sealed, limited to 781 copies. Retail was $30. Take it for $14

Scan0044.jpg

Fantastic Four: In Search of Galactus

Scan0041.jpg

New and sealed, limited to 792 copies. Retail was $30. Take it for $13

Iron Man: Deadly Solutions

Good arc from Busiek. New and sealed, retail was $25. Limited to 775 copies. Take it for $10

Scan0040.jpg

Hercules: Full Circle

New and sealed, small tear in shrinkwrap. LImited to 781 copies. Retail was $20, take it for 8 freakin' bucks.

Scan0049.jpg

Another Herc HC:

Hercules: Prince of Power

Loved this book when I was a little pisher in the 80's.

Retail was $30, limited to 607 copies. New and sealed. Take it for $12!

Scan0048.jpg

X-Force: Under the Gun

Retail was $35. :screwy:Take it for $13! Limited to 505 copies.

Scan0029.jpg

Avengers: Under Siege

Stern and Buscema, new and Sealed, limited to 716 copies. Retail was $30, take it for $14!

Scan0022-1.jpg

Tease on the spidey books.

lol

Spidey Omnibus 1 and 2 and Amazing Fantasy Omnibus came in today...what to do. Seriously, I am torn a bit. :juggle:

Read them and then privately sell them to me for even cheaper ;)