• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1 El Capitan, rare Shia LaBeouf SS, Saga RRP - CLOSED!

63 posts in this topic

Only 8 copies of this book have made it into circulation, including these two just graded, and the two I sold for $250 raw on eBay:

Alice in Wonderland 3 Secret Retailer Exclusive CGC 9.8 $350 (2 available)

95612f12.jpg

You don't happen to know the print run on this do you? I do know that Zeno sell on the secondary market as well.

Only 8 copies of this book have made it into circulation, including these two just graded, and the two I sold for $250 raw on eBay:

Alice in Wonderland 3 Secret Retailer Exclusive CGC 9.8 $350 (2 available)

95612f12.jpg

You don't happen to know the print run on this do you? I do know that Zeno sell on the secondary market as well.

Small print run on this from what I understand. The qualification requirements were high and I only know of one guy who has one raw at the moment. It's up on eBay at $500 raw and he hasn't received it yet. When I asked what they were going to do with them Zene told me they were holding on to them for now, or special giveaways or sales at Cons.

If you have one available :takeit: Avengers 1 raw

Sorry, nope. Andy BoBo was 16 and he's only getting it since I left a spare out of the mix. I started with 20, sold 4 before posting. At this point I'm giving Andy my copy.

If you have one available :takeit: Avengers 1 raw

Sorry, nope. Andy BoBo was 16 and he's only getting it since I left a spare out of the mix. I started with 20, sold 4 before posting. At this point I'm giving Andy my copy.

(worship) thanks buddy!

Transformers Generation 1 #1 Wraparound Autobot/Decepticon Battle Holofoil Edition CGC 9.8 SS Shia LaBeouf $425

Note cover is even colored, brightest on majority of book is from scanner.

scan0017.jpg

:takeit:

Nice.

I'm tired, must have packed & shipped 20 packages today.

I will have more stuff in the morning.

Time to walk the dogs and order some pizza and hot wings.

:cloud9:

Hotwings. :takeit: x12 please. Thanks. Mailing you my shipping info.

Hotwings. :takeit: x12 please. Thanks. Mailing you my shipping info.

We'll have Hotwings in Charlotte. Steve can say hello to that waitress he was crushing on... :baiting: