• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rawhide Kid 17 SOLD THANKS!!!

5 posts in this topic

Decided to put up my under-copy to see if there is any interest for this book here on the boards. Not a book you see everyday and commands higher than Overstreet in prices. This is a solid vg-/vg copy. I believe I bought this off Bedrock a couple years ago. Presents pretty well. Price is pretty firm as I don't mind keeping it at this point and having multiple copies is pretty cool.

Asking 175.00 shipped to U.S. and Canada. I will ship elsewhere for shipping minus 10.00.

First :takeit: rules.

scan0004-14.jpg

scan0009-14.jpg

Now that is a cool book! Did you get your other copy off Ebay? I saw someone list one that looked pretty nice few days back. I thought about it...But didnt really have the money...and it would have been a dupe for me also. If you did get it...how was it in hand?

Decided to put up my under-copy to see if there is any interest for this book here on the boards. Not a book you see everyday and commands higher than Overstreet in prices. This is a solid vg-/vg copy. I believe I bought this off Bedrock a couple years ago. Presents pretty well. Price is pretty firm as I don't mind keeping it at this point and having multiple copies is pretty cool.

Asking 175.00 shipped to U.S. and Canada. I will ship elsewhere for shipping minus 10.00.

First :takeit: rules.

scan0004-14.jpg

scan0009-14.jpg

:takeit: .....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u