• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Recreations!! 5/20/12 Fantastic Four 50 FINISHED!

53 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of what cover I'd want.

I'm curious as hell to see how he'd handle a Byrne or Adams as they are my 'comic-gods'...

Jason, that Avengers 57 is sweet!

My 3rd favorite Avengers cover after 1 & 4...

Awesome work. Did you ever contact CGC to see about qualifying for submitting for the SS program?

Thank you very much

I haven't contacted CGC but talked to someone who submits books for SS. I'm still new at the SS thing so I'm still trying to figure out how to exactly get them submitted. Your books will be with them chunkybutt if you still want them submitted.

Very cool! Ever done any Timely covers???

I would love to see some classic Timely covers. MMC 5 comes to mind...

I've never done a timely. The closest I got was an Exciting 39 schomburg cover. I've been dying to do one with all the crazy detail in the background. I love his style.

MMC 5 would be cool to do. It would be alot of line work.

I also want to try an early Eisner cover. Or maybe a Lou Fine. Wonderworld 7 or fantastic comics 3 anyone?

I am the lucky buyer of that Action 7 and can't wait to see it in living color! What a tremendous job!!

Thank you very much. I can't wait for you to get it and hear what you think of it in person.

That Avengers 57 is SWEET :headbang:

I know, isn't it! :devil::acclaim::banana::cloud9::grin:(worship):o (thumbs u :headbang::whee::golfclap::applause::D:shy::gossip::hi::luhv: <3 :taptaptap::ohnoez::takeit::whistle:^^;)

Sorry! lol It's mine and i am excited as hell for it to get here!!!

Thank you both, very much. (worship)

I'm curious as hell to see how he'd handle a Byrne or Adams as they are my 'comic-gods'...

I would also love to do anything by Adams or Byrne.

Or you could have me do that wonderworld 7 or planet 1 that's in your sig line. Of course you'll have to send the books to me so I can have them for reference. I'm not gonna make any promises of no drool marks being on the case when they get back though. lol

lol ... That sounds good. I think I was a little overzealous in my Byrne / Adams proclamation.

:facepalm:

Yes they are two of my favorites but did I really call them 'comic-gods'?

Yeesh!

I was probably thinking it was 1983 and I only knew of a handful of artists. Those were just the two that I tried to emulate in artistic style.

Now Lou Fine... hm

One of those covers would be awesome! :)

Haha. Not overzealous at all. Adams certainly was revolutionary of his time. I think he's a big reason as to why comics look the way they do today. But Lou fine would be fun to do to. I think he was the Adams of his time. If not, then that's because he was just so far ahead of it.

Awesome work. Did you ever contact CGC to see about qualifying for submitting for the SS program?

Thank you very much

I haven't contacted CGC but talked to someone who submits books for SS. I'm still new at the SS thing so I'm still trying to figure out how to exactly get them submitted. Your books will be with them chunkybutt if you still want them submitted.

Very cool! Ever done any Timely covers???

I would love to see some classic Timely covers. MMC 5 comes to mind...

I've never done a timely. The closest I got was an Exciting 39 schomburg cover. I've been dying to do one with all the crazy detail in the background. I love his style.

MMC 5 would be cool to do. It would be alot of line work.

I also want to try an early Eisner cover. Or maybe a Lou Fine. Wonderworld 7 or fantastic comics 3 anyone?

I am the lucky buyer of that Action 7 and can't wait to see it in living color! What a tremendous job!!

Thank you very much. I can't wait for you to get it and hear what you think of it in person.

That Avengers 57 is SWEET :headbang:

I know, isn't it! :devil::acclaim::banana::cloud9::grin:(worship):o (thumbs u :headbang::whee::golfclap::applause::D:shy::gossip::hi::luhv: <3 :taptaptap::ohnoez::takeit::whistle:^^;)

Sorry! lol It's mine and i am excited as hell for it to get here!!!

Thank you both, very much. (worship)

I would also love to do anything by Adams or Byrne.

Or you could have me do that wonderworld 7 or planet 1 that's in your sig line. Of course you'll have to send the books to me so I can have them for reference. I'm not gonna make any promises of no drool marks being on the case when they get back though. lol

:gossip: you did a timely for me. Duh